Your Perfect Ideal Woman

Inner beauty (eg. kind - describe further), outer appearance (blonde, etc). I need insights from men looking for or already found on their perfect ideal woman that they want to have a Long Term relationship, not fling.

A woman who loves to laugh and doesn't take herself seriously. Creative, ambitious and possesses a smile that lights up a room. An amazing cook who does it for the sheer love of it. One who knows when she is being over the top with her emotions but also stands her ground. Intelligent and well-spoken but also has a great ear and listens.

• Author
A woman who loves to laugh and doesn't take herself seriously. Creative, ambitious and possesses a smile that lights up a room. An amazing cook who does it for the sheer love of it. One who knows when she is being over the top with her emotions but also stands her ground. Intelligent and well-spoken but also has a great ear and listens.

That sounds like to be myself? Self in love?

Personality: Open minded, free spirited, funny/sarcastic, smart, has her own passions and goals in life, open with her sexuality/dirty when the time calls for it, feminine

Physically: Brunette, beautiful face, pear shaped body (skinny from the waist up, curvy from the waist down)

Physically: Brunette, I prefer pear shaped bodies, piercings are a real turn on for me(reasonable piercings that is), I love a nice booty too ;)

Personality: Supportive, open-minded, caring, OCD(This is something I look for in a partner to balance me out lol), loves sex, open about sex, adventurous, has ambition.

• Like 1
ThaWholigan

Personality:

Intellectual, eccentric, open-minded, ambitious, adaptive. Sexually uninhibited, nurturing, emotionally intelligent, can be cool headed, but gets fired up occasionally. Artistic interests are a bonus.

Physically:

Dark/Caramel-golden/Olive skin. Thick, soft and curvy. Thick thighs. Round booty (doesn't have to be MASSIVE, just pert and round). Soft, dark eyes, and nice teeth. Prefer long, dark, curly hair. Big breasts are a bonus :p.