Grown apart from friends

Heatemyheart89

Im 22 and going into my third year of university in september. Im currently on my holidays. It is now I realise that I have grown apart from all my friends. We lead such separate lives that we just don't talk to each other anymore. It has become a bit of an ordeal to meet up as a few now have children/full time jobs etc. My uni friends live far away from me and although they are great it is quite difficult to meet them and they have their own friends who live near the,.

Anyway I'm starting to feel a real loser as the only people I see are my ex bf and my mum/family. Is there anyway at my age I can make new friends? Everyone I know seems to be sorted with friends and relationships but I'm just kinda living day to day doing the same old cr*p get up watch tv etc. I feel like everyone else has it sorted but me! Any tips?Thanks

Anyway I'm starting to feel a real loser as the only people I see are my ex bf and my mum/family. Is there anyway at my age I can make new friends? Everyone I know seems to be sorted with friends and relationships but I'm just kinda living day to day doing the same old cr*p get up watch tv etc. I feel like everyone else has it sorted but me! Any tips?Thanks

First off, I been there and know what you're going through. But remember you are 22. You are still a really young puppy :)

Secondly, it's easy to feel like everyone else has it sorted out but you, but that is not true. Many are just as confused and wrestling with one thing or another. You are not alone in suffering, exploring and questioning.

Third, it does sound like though that you're finding yourself in a bit of a rut. Everyone goes through them.

Sorry, I don't have any advice at this time. All I can say is live right, make healthy choices and don't be too hard on yourself. If you do these things, usually the ship will right itself and you'll be fine. We all go through different seasons.