Tips for improving myself/looking attractive to women

So, I figure it's time to get back out in the game and start having some fun with other girls besides my ex who my relationship ended with almost a month ago. I've realized I don't need to dwell on the past anymore and need to start working toward a better future.

Online guides, for breakups say to:

See friends (which I have)

Work out (Which I have been doing for 3-4 weeks now)

Do little to no contact (Been struggling before but I'm okay with it now)

Give her space (we work together so I try to see her as little as possible)

Online guides for looking attractive say:

Project confidence (working on it)

Smile

Speak slowly and clearly when talking

Give compliments

Dress well

Bathe regularly (of course)

Shave and cologne

Have some kind of passion or ambition

Be decisive

Maintain eye contact

Be intelligent or show intelligence

Be optimistic

I'm working on these two in order to re-invent myself. The reason why it's both is because I want to: A. Attract a new girl to me. Or B. Re-attract my ex, because I still do have some feelings for her.

Am I looking at this the right way, folks? Any more tips you all could give? If I'm missing something, let me know!

january2011

First order of business is to get over your ex and make sure that she isn't taking up valuable headspace and heartspace.

In my opinion, there is nothing quite so unattractive than a guy who is still hung about his ex.

At just under a month post-break up, I'd say that you've got a long way to go. And rather than thinking about how to be attractive to other women, I think you'd be wiser to focus on the "improving yourself" part of your goals. Until then, by all means, work on the outside and,, "fake it until you make it." But make sure you're also sorting yourself out on the inside as well.

I agree with January2011. Not being over your ex is going to make a woman wonder if you're ready to give your heart to her.

As for making yourself more attractive to women, how about looking at it as if you're being attractive for yourself? Work on yourself for your own happiness, and things will naturally fall into place.

While this has nothing to do with you and I'm sure you don't do this, but I would like to add to all the men out there to be careful about not making sexual comments or overt advances on the first few dates (unless you know for sure that the woman really wants it). Being seductive to women is about building the tension and knowing how to display self-control.

I mention this, because I'm still surprised at how some adult men are unaware that sexually aggressive behavior right away can be a turn-off. :( What's funny is that the men that get the most women don't need to act overly sexual or pushy. There's something about them that gets women eating out of their hands.

Am I looking at this the right way, folks? Any more tips you all could give? If I'm missing something, let me know!

I have deleted the stuff which is not important to me (I am a girl)

Here is the stuff which is important to me:

Dress well (new clean clothes, have a mirror and look at the mirror at your place, look sexy in your clothes, shoes are important)

Hair(your haircut cut) is important

Bathe regularly

Shave (face, balls)

Be optimistic and positive

Be emotionally intelligent

IMO the best thing to do is just start getting more girls.

Don't worry about the right timing, etc... Just do it!

Get in shape and dress well for yourself though, not just to pick up.