"The quality of our choices lead to the quality of our lives"

What a simple, profound truth.

Make poor decisions, suffer the consequences.

Make good decisions, more often than not, reap the beneifts and awards.

Just little things, like midnight snacking, exercising a set amount of time per week, not going to bed until 2-3 AM... it's amazing how the little things add up. Heard this quote just now and had to post it here.

People who go places in life are doing and moving. They take action and even though they fail, they keep going. If you're finding yourself TOO stationary at the moment, time to start moving again!

What a simple, profound truth.

Make poor decisions, suffer the consequences.

Make good decisions, more often than not, reap the beneifts and awards.

Just little things, like midnight snacking, exercising a set amount of time per week, not going to bed until 2-3 AM... it's amazing how the little things add up. Heard this quote just now and had to post it here.

People who go places in life are doing and moving. They take action and even though they fail, they keep going. If you're finding yourself TOO stationary at the moment, time to start moving again!

Wow. All those 3 things you listed I'm guilty. I'm actually tonight trying to end my midnight snacking. Why do i midnight snack? Habit? Comforting? The fact i go to sleep 2-3am every night and get up to work around 8am. I did hit the gym for 2½ hours today. I got a new buddy to join the gym and he's a real drill sergeant and I like it :)

Yup yup yup. I try to live my life by that. I'm trying to make better choices in relationships, since I have had a tendency to be a bit naive. Otherwise, I make a lot of good decisions. Some of my friends will comment on it. Unfortunately, my own sisters, who have made consistently poor life long decisions are a bit resentful and bitter towards me for it. I don't quite get it, since I didn't hold a gun to their heads and I don't rub their noses in it.

Thanks for reminding me that I may not always get what I want, but I do have a lot to be grateful for. And in large part due to my own efforts and better decision making. Delayed gratification for long term rewards. It's made all of the difference. Ahhhhh...

Now I'd better go to bed. lol