LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

Why do a lot of people hate ugly people?

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th February 2012, 1:42 PM   #46
Established Member

And although people don't like to admit it, it is harder being unnatractive as a man, because you are a man, so we're supposed to take it 'like a man!'....

But if you are an unnatractive woman, then chances are you will have plenty of support from both sides, because of the way society views women. Heck I go out and some women get away with being right ugly...

And this is no joke, all women below the age of 40, and definitely below the age of 30, view me as some sort of desease... I just cannot have any sort of conversation with any of them

danmorisson is offline   Reply With Quote