I think I have depression

I often find myself crying at night and sometimes when I am do not busy myself, I feel loneliness and emptiness. Most of the time my heart aches as if there is something missing. Althoguh I have a boyfriend, but we do not really connect. We see each other everyday but we do not talk. He uses our internet here for our online business. When we talk its short phrases about business and no explanations even whatsoever. When I ask him he just nods and that's it. If I ask how things are going the answer is always okay. When I ask what he did or where he went he always responds""outside" and that's it. If I ask further he will be angry or refuse to answer so I never ask. When I ask him to do something he nods or says "Let's see". Often he doesn't do them. I don't have friends because I am busy working and studying for us both. Him being jobless... I feel our lives are mine to carry. I personally do not want to stop working either until I am dead-tired so I do not feel lonely and sleep instantly. I do not want to leave minutes where I can think where I stand such as now. I can realy feel the pain in my heart and I can't sleep t escape either.

Truthseeker-John
I often find myself crying at night and sometimes when I am do not busy myself, I feel loneliness and emptiness. Most of the time my heart aches as if there is something missing. Althoguh I have a boyfriend, but we do not really connect. We see each other everyday but we do not talk. He uses our internet here for our online business. When we talk its short phrases about business and no explanations even whatsoever. When I ask him he just nods and that's it. If I ask how things are going the answer is always okay. When I ask what he did or where he went he always responds""outside" and that's it. If I ask further he will be angry or refuse to answer so I never ask. When I ask him to do something he nods or says "Let's see". Often he doesn't do them. I don't have friends because I am busy working and studying for us both. Him being jobless... I feel our lives are mine to carry. I personally do not want to stop working either until I am dead-tired so I do not feel lonely and sleep instantly. I do not want to leave minutes where I can think where I stand such as now. I can realy feel the pain in my heart and I can't sleep t escape either.
Lonelygirl, you are depressed and I too spend many nights hugging my pillow and crying. I know full well what it is like. Then why do you call yourself lonelygirl23? It's because although you do have a boyfriend, you are lonely. It's because you and your boyfriend don't communicate with each other in a meaningful way.

My advise is that you get out more and meet new people. Perhaps you will find someone who understands you more than your present boyfriend does. Also, perhaps you could change jobs to something more meaningful than the present job you have.

My very best wishes for you, though I'm 62.

John

Edited by Truthseeker-John