bladder infection and possible yeast infection ouch

I've recently went to the doctors for a exam and urine test. I hope the test results come in soon,im in pain.Went last Wednesday.Theres nothing more painful then a bladder infection or yeast infection.But sometimes its hard to tell cause theres both stinging and burning sensation when peeing.For Candidas (yeast infection) .My urine has always been cloudy looking and my doctor says its normal for some people.But I noticed it was dark and the most cloudiest I ever seen it.

I've tried those vaginal creams and the problem seems to be worse.So I probably dont got a yeast infection.I wish they would have over the counter pills which would be much easier then those creams.Im not sure what is wrong with me .

Hopefully my doctor will find a cure someday.

Patty

Vagintitis is similar to a yeast infection. But yeast infection medicines won't clear it up. It feels like the worst yeast infection you've ever had. That very well could be what it is. Sometimes the doctor has to do a Papsmear when you have it, to find out what caused it, and to determine the type of medicine to use.

And if it is just a yeast infection....I wouldn't waste my money on over the counter drugs....your doc can perscribe you a pill that will clear it up immediately.