How to deal a difficult mother-inlaw??

I'm not a type of person who is very talkative person; and I have a mother-inlaw who likes to talk a lot in many things. I felt like I have an obligation towards her to keep communicating even if is not neccesary to talk about in that particular things.and I don't want to repeat it again because its already been discussed. other thing she wants to hear how I really liked her. I don't really want to lie just to make up the story like how amazing she was, as a person,as a mother-inlaw to me, is not really even true. she always give me compliments;and sometimes I don't like it because I though its oa and its very obvious is not genuine:rolleyes: I am annoyed the way she behave towards me and maybe it is part of her character.by the way my mother-inlaw is 64 yrs old.

• Author

Well..I don't hate her;and I don't consider her as a not nice person. is just that sometimes I feel annoy the way she behave towards me.

since she is a 64 yrs old and don't live any longer in this world. I guess I try to be more patient and understable. I think she is just bored and feel isolated since all of her children are adults and married and just pay a little attention to her.:)