twin brothers of different mothers

can anyone explain why out of sevenkids in a family that only one would have problems with anxiety, seizures, thyriod, panic, agoraphobia, fear of heights, flying, cobwebs, socializing, driving, working....

the list could go on if i really wanted it to but i think you get the jest...

anyway i am the youngest of seven kids and not a single one of them has any problems like i do!

nothing, zero, zip, zilch, nada..

i just dont understand this?

anyone have any insight or am i just plain weird?

i was born when my mom was 40 years old, maybe that has something to do with it...(i'm 45 now).

any other ideas?

YOU ASK: "can anyone explain why out of sevenkids in a family that only one would have problems with anxiety, seizures, thyriod, panic, agoraphobia, fear of heights, flying, cobwebs, socializing, driving, working..."

For the same reason that the nine children of Joseph P. Kennedy included sons who became U.S. President, U.S. Attorney General, U.S. Senator, World War II fighter pilot and a daughter who was severely retarded. That same family has had a host of members assassinated or killed in violent accidents and many others who have been extremely successful and lead very happy lives.

Forget family, forget circumstances, forget genetics, forget feeling sorry for yourself. Life is not fair. Life will never, ever be fair. There are people who are much better looking than ourselves and at the same time much smarter and get their choice of mates and jobs all their lives. There are others who are unattractive and have a host of mental and physical problems whose lives pretty much suck until they die.

If you are lucky enough to be smart enough to realize that you can rise above whatever difficulties you have, forget about your negatives...pick yourself up by the bootstraps....and make the very best of this life while you can...because it's over way sooner than you think.

It doesn't make any difference why one or more members of a family may be more screwed up than the rest. What does matter is that they do their very best in life to transcend the pitty crap and do their best to have the very grandest time they can during their stay on planet Earth....life can end any minute.

I would surely hate for you to die on a day when you were obsessing about your poor state in life rather than celebrating the fact that you were ever born at all. Most sperms and eggs NEVER meet.

NO REPLY REQUIRED!