Bubbly personality

People are attracted to positive n bubbly personalities. But most of the time i'm quiet n in deep thoughts. I guess I take too much time reflecting about life and problems that I miss enjoying present moments. I have to remind myself constantly that my life is now, at present moment, not in the past, not in the future. But I always forget and go back to my bad habit!

Is there hope for me to be positive n bubbly? Is that being fake cos I'm naturally not like that???

Do you ever feel like expressing those deep thoughts? How does that go?

IMO, don't try to be someone you're not. If you're introspective, be that way. You don't have to be the star of the party to have a happy and healthy life and relationships. The key is learning how to express what is inside of you. Communication :)

People are attracted to positive n bubbly personalities. But most of the time i'm quiet n in deep thoughts. I guess I take too much time reflecting about life and problems that I miss enjoying present moments. I have to remind myself constantly that my life is now, at present moment, not in the past, not in the future. But I always forget and go back to my bad habit!

Is there hope for me to be positive n bubbly? Is that being fake cos I'm naturally not like that???

If your naturally not like that then most likely it will come across as fake. Just be you.. and be happy with who you are. IMO.. that's what is attractive.

Mea:)

I'm gonna be the pessimist and say no you'll never become a natural bubble. I known lots of people go through a phase where they changed, but then I see them years later and they always end up reverting back to how they were. But the only way you can keep it is to have something in your life that helps sustain it, like your own talk show