I"m 22 years old and I date alot of guys. But I'm not a whore or anything,( I've never had sex). I was just recently talking with one of my friends about enormous amout of guys that I have dated since I broke up with my ex boyfriend about two years ago. I just recently realized that most of my friends seem to dramatize there realtionships and they get really upset over things but I don't. Usually I really dont care when things in my relationships don't work out. I was kind of concerned with this because my friends thought thats probably why my relatonships never wover work out. I'm not really sure. what do you think?

While your young there really aren't any dating rules that apply.

Your out for the moment, the thrill and excitement of someone new. However if you don't take a person serious enough to show respect for them than your bound to jump and hop from one guy to another.

You know when you want to work on a deeper r/s with someone. If your interested in more than fun, games and good times with a guy you yes, you would care an awful lot if things don't work out.

I agree with Velvet. When you meet someone that you are really into and interested in, you will begin to care and you may see them somewhat longer than usual. Meanwhile, just don't worry. Try not to lead too many guys on or break too many hearts.

Sounds to me, you're right on track! You're 22, dating a lot and having fun. One of the reasons things don't get you down when a relationship goes bad is because you are not intimate with these guys! That's the right way to do it. I am sure a guy will come along one day and you'll get serious with. Things will change then. Don't rush it. Take your time. There are women that by this age - have been through the mill because they've slept with every Tom, Dick and Harry that has crossed their path. You should be proud (and so should your family). Keep dating those frogs--the prince will show up in due time. Continue with your education and your career in the meantime.