Roooouuutine or what??????

Hi,

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and we got engaged last September. I really love him and know that he is the right one for me. But I've been a bit worried for the last past few days because sometimes we have nothing to say to each other. I get very anxious about this kind of things. I was wondering if that is normal when you have been with someone for few years or is it something that I really have to worry about. Sometimes I even try to plan what I am going to say!!!!!!!!!

So if someone could give some advice that could release that anxiety.

There are replies to your previous post on this same subject. Click on this underlined text to see the replies to your previous post.

Hi, I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and we got engaged last September. I really love him and know that he is the right one for me. But I've been a bit worried for the last past few days because sometimes we have nothing to say to each other. I get very anxious about this kind of things. I was wondering if that is normal when you have been with someone for few years or is it something that I really have to worry about. Sometimes I even try to plan what I am going to say!!!!!!!!! So if someone could give some advice that could release that anxiety.

Somebody had the same exact problem yesterday. Maybe it's the alignment of the planets...or maybe the Greek God of Conversation is taking a few days off.