Someone said to me, that the fact I get bullied off random youths must tell me...

something.

What do you think it's supposed to tell me?

All I can think of is that I look like an easy target and I must look unlikeable. But I don't think he ment that.

maybe ROSS_K can just believe he will be approached by all these beautiful birds and then it will really happen...

the power of the mind is incredible!

the_alchemyst
That you believe you will be bullied and the belief in that makes it come true.

Like manifesting will?

How cool that you can do that, Ross.

I've tried over and over but I always end up falling asleep. Maybe I should just stick to my potions.

Actually, seriously, BO may be onto something here:

If you believe yourself to be unlikable and an easy target so strongly that it actually becomes true, then maybe you should think yourself likable and tough and maybe you will become just that.

Maybe you can even think yourself a magnet and you will attract the ladies.

You seem to have high energy resonance, you see. It greatly radiates from your avatar.

maybe ROSS_K can just believe he will be approached by all these beautiful birds and then it will really happen...

Isn't that how you do it, alpha?

• Author
Like manifesting will?

How cool that you can do that, Ross.

I've tried over and over but I always end up falling asleep. Maybe I should just stick to my potions.

Actually, seriously, BO may be onto something here:

If you believe yourself to be unlikable and an easy target so strongly that it actually becomes true, then maybe you should think yourself likable and tough and maybe you will become just that.

Maybe you can even think yourself a magnet and you will attract the ladies.

You seem to have high energy resonance, you see. It greatly radiates from your avatar.

Maybe, yeah, food for thought.

What do you mean by a high energy resonance, the_alchemyst?

the_alchemyst

I can feel it. When I log into LS, I am immediately hit with a rush of energy flow from the vibes of the members here. Some, I will admit, are higher than others, while some are more positive than others.

From you, I sense a high potential for positive energy; currently, I feel your chakras are sealed and too tense, thus supressing it.

I feel that you are a good person, yet deeply misunderstood because not many are afflicted with the high level of social anxiety as you. To many, the ability to interact with other people is a natural, but for you, it is somewhat more difficult.

I believe this has to do with the phase the moon was in when you were born.

You can free yourself of this, Ross. Don't listen to these hooligans who say you can't or that it's all in your head.

Just free yourself. Feel the flow. And open your third eye.

You will find someone special in approximately three months.

Maybe, yeah, food for thought.

:):D:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: High energy radiance.Thats positivle special.

• Author

I can feel it. When I log into LS, I am immediately hit with a rush of energy flow from the vibes of the members here. Some, I will admit, are higher than others, while some are more positive than others.

From you, I sense a high potential for positive energy; currently, I feel your chakras are sealed and too tense, thus supressing it.

I feel that you are a good person, yet deeply misunderstood because not many are afflicted with the high level of social anxiety as you. To many, the ability to interact with other people is a natural, but for you, it is somewhat more difficult.

Yeah, I am a good person, and yes, because of social anxiety it can make it incredibily hard to interact with people. But, when I'm comfortable, I don't have any problems at all.

You can free yourself of this, Ross. Don't listen to these hooligans who say you can't or that it's all in your head.

Hmmm, I don't really know how to do that.

I wish. :(

This is a very interesting topic, and I have a lot of things I could say.....but if I don't get back to work, I'll be posting about how much it sucks to be unemployed

This is a very interesting topic, and I have a lot of things I could say.....but if I don't get back to work, I'll be posting about how much it sucks to be unemployed

:lmao: ...

Ross_K,

You have been given numerous opportunities, and tools to advance in your life. To flourish, expand, improve, and cultivate as a grown male in society.

Yet, you have not taken advantage of these tools.

Try, to least, zone out the negatives -and carry the positives with you.

Take this however you'd like. I'm just being honest.

Sand&Water

• Author
Ross_K,

You have been given numerous opportunities, and tools to advance in your life. To flourish, expand, improve, and cultivate as a grown male in society.

Yet, you have not taken advantage of these tools.

Try, to least, zone out the negatives -and carry the positives with you.

Take this however you'd like. I'm just being honest.

Sand&Water

I am trying to not hold on to negative thoughts any more, I'm trying to do the Anthony Robbins 7 day challenge, I've also been forcing myself into a few uncomfortable situations, and I've been writing down anything inspiring or really helpfull that anyone has said to me (since I don't have a printer) and I've also been writing down guides and stuff from links that people have given me. Also, I'm listening to hypnosis CD's, the motivation one actually seems to be working.

Hey Ross :love:

Well, last time when you went to town to get a haircut you had an ok time with the hairdresser girl and nobody bullied you I believe.

I think you should just forget the bullies and not give them too much importance, as long as they don't hurt you...

Good luck,

Ariadne

• Author

Hey Ariadne, how's everything going? :)

Yeah, I need to just not give a **** about what bullies do, it's just so damned hard though.

burning 4 revenge

WTF?

Tell me you're kidding A. Please tell me you're kidding.

the_alchemyst

What do you think?

And you have one of the darkests/blackest, most negative vibes here.

You are a true masochist, loving only that which causes you pain.

burning 4 revenge
What do you think?

I don't why, but I felt my heart swell with a certain pride at that statement :laugh:

What do you think?

You are a true masochist, loving only that which causes you pain.

Wow, you're really GOOD at this! I'm impressed.

Also wanted to ask..where's my third eye again? I keep forgetting.

the_alchemyst

I'm not good. This isn't really my area.

Your third eye is in between your two physical eyes, only slightly elevated, but only slightly below the middle of your forehead.

But from you, Touche, I sense that opening your third eye is impossible.

I am the one to whom Ross_K refers...

The fact that bullies go after you is a sign that you are weak. Bullies do not target the strong, for obvious reasons. Bullies want to intimidate, not fight, and a strong person will fight.

You need to feel your strength flow through your chakras, and become "one" with those trying to bully you, and tune into their vibrations so that you can relate to their particular level of anxiety.

Try and hug them, as the reason they bully is not enough affection and acceptance when young, as well as what sign they are. Capricorns and Pisces tend to be bullies. Cancers get beat up a lot.

I am not even going to get into Chinese astrology here, as the negative waves are blocking my connection to the astral plane.