Men: Are saggy breasts a dealbreaker?

SadandConfusedWA

I need people's especially guy's opinions on this. I'm 30 years old and my breasts don't look too good. They were fantastic but 2 years ago, I had breast tissue inflamation/infection and my breasts swelled up to about 3 times the normal size. After the infection cleared up, the swelling went down and I was left with extra skin and saggy boobs. I'm naturally quite large (36d/36dd) and with supportive bras they look really perky in clothes. They can even look decent in a supportive bikini. But when I take the clothes off it's another story....

This kind of makes me very self concious as my appearance is very important to me. I'm currently single. I have only had sex with one guy (2-night stand) after this happened and he did make a comment about my saggy boobs :(

I'm considering surgery but am not sure if I'm willing to go through the whole medical procedure. I even saved up money but am having second thoughts/telling myself they are not that bad.

I guess I don't know if guys could love a woman who is still pretty young but has saggy boobs...I know how physical attraction is important. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

superconductor

Personally, it wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me. But the sense I get is that it's about your feelings of self-worth, and not what others may think.

If you believe that surgery will help with your self-image and help you be less self-conscious about your shape, then maybe that would be a viable option. Surgeons do this sort of thing everyday, and while there's always a risk to surgery, it's pretty minimal.

oh go get them boobies fixed if you got the money to do so :)

If it makes you feel better that is all that counts.

Just pick a good doc to do it and look at the surgery results they have had.

quietintrovertgirl

Pam anderson has fake breast and men don't have a problem sucking fake breast. I wouldn't worry about men not liking saggy breast. I heard you could lose nipple feeling if you get a breat lift.

I have saggy breast 42D and I know men will enjoy playing with my breast.Yes I worry about not having perfect breast but I know there are alot of men who love natural saggy breast.

I have saggy breasts. I'm just a few years older than you. They never stopped me from doing anything. I've always had them, it's just how I'm built. I've had many boyfriends and lovers and never even stopped to think about how they'd react when I got naked. I'm now with a fiance who tells me every day how much he loves my body.

I never focused on the saggy breasts (y'know failed the pencil test, point straight down, etc). I focus on my great hair, my curves, and other things that I like about myself. Saggy breasts never stopped me because of how I feel about them. What that man did to you was prey on your insecurity. I think a more effective strategy than surgery is to get comfortable with your body and its changes.

Good luck to you, whatever you decide.

he did make a comment about my saggy boobs

That guy was an idiot and thankGOD nothing came of it...2 nights with him is enough! Why on earth would he make a comment like that about your boobs?

That's just not nice.

Anyway, if you feel the need to have surgery to fix them, do it. Talk to your Dr, find out all the pros/cons of having the surgery, then take some time to decide.

oh go get them boobies fixed if you got the money to do so :)

If it makes you feel better that is all that counts.

Agreed.

To me, they're not a "deal-breaker," especially when they're sagging on either side of my face...:bunny:

Well I'm a butt kind of guy so to me a saggy boob is as good as a firm one, I figure all boobs will sag with age so what's the big deal.

I just wonder if you did go have surgery then what would be the next thing you might look at that you would want to have fixed because it's just not as up to par as you think it should be?

Alpha...if they aren't saggy then you prefer the artifical hard ones?

of course! its better than having your g/f tripping on her boobs all the time :laugh:

The deal breaker, for me, would be if she lies down and they disappear under her arm pits.:lmao:

not only that but its hard to get a good titty **** with saggy ones floppin all over the place :lmao:

Dear Me...my grandmother was one of the first to get "fakes."

To this day I'll never forget her coming up to my friends and me saying..."feel them...they are hard as a rock." She was in her 70's.

When she was dying in the hosptial one of the nurses said, "You know Mrs. Unk Grndmthr, I hope my breasts look as good as yours do when I'm 73." My grandmother (Nanie) said, "you should feel how hard they are because the are fake"...I fell out of the chair laughing my arse off!

Dont' sweat it sweetie I have two babies and am still breastfeeding the second child... let me tell you these boobies will NEVER be the same after I'm done they already are much saggier then my pre baby perky titties.... but that's life... if it wasn't babies age would have done it eventually I HAD 34 C's....

They are currently DD's and will probably suck back in to a D or a C cup when I'm done breastfeeding but Ill be left with the loose skin and stretch marks...

but you know what.... THEY'll still just be my boobs!! seriously for the what lets be generous here and say 30 min a day they are for someone's pleasure but your own is it worth the $$

if they are going to make you feel better - go for it

if you are doing it because of what you think others think -skip it and go on vacation with the $$

not only that but its hard to get a good titty **** with saggy ones floppin all over the place :lmao:

Yes.

I guess she'll just have to give me a BJ.;)

quietintrovertgirl

Alphaman,

A nipple is a nipple.A breast is a breast.It doesn't matter if it's saggy or your favorite silcone.:laugh:

Alphaman and Yamaha one more things about saggy boobs. Men need saggy breast because when you guys do us women doggystyle.We all know how you guys love to grab our saggy breast & see our breast jiggy.:laugh::laugh:

HokeyReligions

It will be a dealbreaker for some but not for others. There's no right or wrong about it - its personal taste. You have to decide what kind of guy you want - one that doesn't care or one that does.

I've serioulsy thought of having a 'boob job' myself - not because of their looks but because as I get older and they strive to reach the floor they are uncomfortable and hot. I used to laugh at the idea of a "sleep bra" but now I wear one. I either want them lifted or removed - at this point removed sounds better. Talk to your doctor and weigh the health benefits/risks of having a breast lift.

I remember the pencil test. Even when I was young I couldn't pass it. After my first pregnancy I could hold the Yellow Pages under each one! :p

Breast men love breasts and don't care what they look like. Leg men, ass men, pussy men...don't care what breasts look like as their passions lie elsewhere.

The only men who would complain are the one night stand men who aren't worth a second's thought anyway. The only man who matters is the one that loves you, and he's gonna love you no matter what your breasts look like today or 40 years from now. The only thing he's going to care about is how much it turns you on when he touches them, or licks, or nuzzles...

However, if you'd feel more confident with the breast lift, go for it! It's all about you, not them.

Most "breast guys" are very well aware that breasts will sag at a certain point in a woman's life, and find them natural and sexy.

The only guy I've known personally who found saggy breasts a turn off (and told me so) was also turned off by all breasts that were bigger than a B cup.

What does a woman with sagging breasts have between them that no young woman will ever have ?

Naval :laugh::p

Personally , i have no probs with sagging breasts ... there are guys who like those too ;)

The only things that really matter to me about breast: Can I play with them? How does she react when I do?:o