LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management

Is it possible to gain weight using only weight gain formula?

Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management Staying fit and physically healthy is essential! Remember, we aren't subsitutes for your physician! As always, talk to your doctor before following any suggestions or advice!

Old 10th March 2006, 8:44 PM   #1
Established Member

Is it possible to gain weight using only weight gain formula?

My friend has lost a LOT of weight recently and doesnt eat all her meals properly but wants to get bigger using weight gain shakes and no exercise. I think shes not even gonna up her intake (small appetite). I just wondered if this works?
loveheart59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2006, 12:18 PM   #2
Established Member

most likley no, but if it does work it's just going to add fat. If she wants to gain weight she needs to increase her normal diet and throw in some exercise, even if it's light. If she can't eat big meals, then she needs to eat more often (which is actually healthier anyway.)