'Hands On' Breast Augmentation

Now, this is probably going to sound a bit strange... but no harm in asking I guess.

My other half is seriously thinking about getting her breasts augmented. Currently she's a 34A cup and has (in her opinion) gone too far on the empty side after having children. I think she's perfect as she is, but hey it's not my body. She's thinking of going for a textured silicone gel implant of about 350cc.

Anyway, my question is...

What do augmented breasts feel like? I've never had opertunity to have my hands on any, and rightly so my other half doesn't like the idea of me trying some with anyone other than her. lol

We've done a tonne of research and know that for the first few months they are going to be very hard and swollen. But I'm very curious about what we'll be left with after the recovery period.

Hands on experience from guys and gals much appreciated.

Thanks

Arthur

I have to reply to this one. I have had children, and my breasts were a 34A. I wanted a breast augmentation very badly. Not for my husband (who thought I was just fine) or any one else other than me. So, I did. I got 375cc, which brought me to a full 34C. My hubby was concerned about scaring, and the feel. Let me just say 1 year later, my hubby LOVES my breasts! He thinks they are perfect, and they are not hard! Ok, maybe not as squishy as real breasts, but pretty darn close. How soft the breasts turn out all depends on the excerises that are done and YOU can help too! What woman would not love lying there as her breasts are massaged?? I always did my exercises (maybe more becuase I love touching them. Come on, I have never had these before!) and to reduce hardness, you HAVE to do the breast excerises. I went under my muscle, under my breast, and I used Mederma 3x a day for a year. You can hardly see my scars. So, I say let the wife do it. You will not only benefit from those "fun bags" but also her self esteem will rise, and you will find your sex life rises as well. It goes hand and hand. Dont worry, you and he will LOVE the results.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never felt any.... *boo*

However, from men I've known and spoken to the reaction is generally mixed:

One ex dated a girl with them and hated them. Said they felt weird and he could feel them. Wouldn't ever date another girl with them.

One of my friends is married to a girl with them, he loves them, says they feel perfectly natural and great!!

It's a pretty split issue, and I guess, could also rely on the surgeon.

• Author

Hi LittleKitty

Thanks for your reply, any insights are helpful even if second hand. :D

I guess it does have a lot to do with how good the surgeon is, and there are so many different implant types... I had no idea until we started researching.

• 2 months later...
  • Author

Well, a bit of an update for anyone who's interested....

The operation was done, from a 30 A to a 30 DD :eek:

about 2 months on and they are actually settling in rather well. They look natural (although bigger than my usual taste) and feel fab too. just like firm boobs should feel.

The other half loves them, though has been in constant discomfort since the op, and occaisional severe pain. and apparently it's really hard to find bras in 30 DD :confused: .

catgirl1927

DD? That's hardly advisable. If she's a 30, a good doc wouldn't have done bigger than a C. I hope you guys are watching carefully that she has no health issues. Muscle tears, strain, that sort of thing. Taking them out will be a very painful surgery.

• Author
DD? That's hardly advisable. If she's a 30, a good doc wouldn't have done bigger than a C. I hope you guys are watching carefully that she has no health issues. Muscle tears, strain, that sort of thing. Taking them out will be a very painful surgery.

They weren't large implants, 300cc and yes the surgeon is reputable. They don't even look out of proportion. (she went to a full E cup when pregnant)

Thanks for your concern though :)

catgirl1927
They weren't large implants, 300cc and yes the surgeon is reputable. They don't even look out of proportion. (she went to a full E cup when pregnant)

Thanks for your concern though :)

OH! How is she a DD at 300cc? Wow. But I guess she's a tiny little thing. Mine are 375cc. That's as big as my doc would go. I guess they're a generous D so...

Just be careful! She's so little, I don't want her to get hurt. New boobs are AWESOME!!! :cool: