The Pill : Making Boobs Bigger?

Candied-Heart

I've always opted for birth control like condoms etc because I was afraid of the side effects like weight gain, yet now having grown up a bit I am willing to sacrifice and aren't as image conscious, at least with reference to my weight.

I've known people to say that the Pill [ well, ones with high levels of progesterone ] can cause your breasts to gain size and shape. Is this so?

I'd love to hear from girls who've proven this theory to be true whilst taking the pill and even those who found no change.

I am unsure whether I'd actually welcome these changes, as I'm a comfortable perky 32B and my boyf. loves them as they are. :love: Though I found it all very interesting and would like to hear whether this is complete BS or really true? :confused:

Thanks girls!

Weight gain is a myth for some brands of the Pill. I am on Yasmin (I advise you to visit yasmin.com) and it actually reduces bloating and cramping and hormone swings associated with periods. (There might be some initial weight gain as your body adjusts to the hormones, but it is temporary).

In addition, the leveling of hormones helps to reduce acne, reduce the risk of overian cancer, reduce the intensity and amount of blood of your period, and is much more effective than even condoms in preventing pregnancy. There are no long-term health risks; the method is completely reversable.

The official website has more information; that was just a summary. I started on them a week ago myself, and two days were kind of wild hormonally (like PMS) but now I have adjusted, and they have given me no bad side effects.

And if the pill won't work to make them bigger, you can always try talking to them!:laugh:

(I hear it works for some.)

And if the pill won't work to make them bigger, you can always try talking to them!:laugh:

Roflmao !!! Hot coco no wonder why mine grew my h told them while i preggo that they better not change after having the baby and it must worked cause they never left not as big as they was before baby but went from a b to a c and h couldn't be any happier!!:lmao: Never took birth control!!!

Man, now I wish H would have talked to MINE while I was pregnant!!!

LOL !!!:laugh: No seriously think it is where i breastfed some women keep them some don't!!!!

Dont take the piss!!!

• Author
Candied-Heart

"My boobs got bigger when I went on the pill, but after a couple months they returned to my regular size."

How much bigger did they get? A full cup size.. more? Or only a slight little increase in size/fullness?

I've ehard they will go back to normal, and other girls have said after at least 6 months of taking the pill, they are still one to two cups bigger than they used to be pre-pill. :o

"My boobs got bigger when I went on the pill, but after a couple months they returned to my regular size."

How much bigger did they get? A full cup size.. more? Or only a slight little increase in size/fullness?

I've ehard they will go back to normal, and other girls have said after at least 6 months of taking the pill, they are still one to two cups bigger than they used to be pre-pill. :o

Probably slightly under one cup size bigger. It took about 3-4 months for them to go back to their normal size. Wow, two cup sizes bigger? That's alot. Did these girls also gain weight in general?

When I went on the pill I, like previous poster, experienced only slight growth (less than a cup size) and returned to normal after a few months. There can definitely be adverse side effects to the pill, but the key is finding the one that works for you. Give it a full 2-3 months before thinking you need to switch. On some pills (Orthotrycycline and Yasmin) I experienced awful side effects, including extreme mood swings, that persisted for months and had to change. Alesse and Estrostep were awesome - very low dose and no side effects. Others experience the opposite. Don't stick with a pill that makes you miserable. Find the one that suits you!

Ive been on Yasmin for a month now and my boobs have been swollen & sore..cant complain tho about them getting bigger!:p

• Author
Candied-Heart
Wow, two cup sizes bigger? That's alot. Did these girls also gain weight in general?

Not that I've noticed, and seeing as that was my largest fear , I took great notice... One in particular is the same size as me, we are both very thin, and she now has D - DD knockers :D When they used to be full Cs just under a year ago.

There was one girl who gained weight, though she started eating junk and gained through that, perhaps the weight gain was due to the pill somehow also? Increased cravings? Appetite growth? :confused:

the corinthian

My SO has been on the birth control patch for about two years. A few months after starting her birth control, her breasts became noticeably fuller. There was no major size increase, but they are definitely fuller, and they have yet to shrink back down to a smaller 'A'.

My SO has been on the birth control patch for about two years. A few months after starting her birth control, her breasts became noticeably fuller. There was no major size increase, but they are definitely fuller, and they have yet to shrink back down to a smaller 'A'.

She is no longer on the patch I hope? You've heard that they are causing blood clots, and people have died?