major problem often questioned????now once again!!!!

hi,

i am curious abt something............i have had many men tell me tht i am beautiful and if i lost weight i cud be like the most drop dead gorgeous gurl...........ok i am overweight.......was not well a few yrs ago and the medication made me fat...........

but the question is this if i am so beautiful then my being overweight shud not affect it right or is the body soo important...........

i am trying to lose its been a month since i was completely cured and have started losing..........i haev had guys doing things for me tht they wud do for their gurlfriends etc but yet not been in a relationship serious one since a couple of years........

really want to know ne kind of advice on losing weight and dealing with these kind of remarks and situations........:sick:

Personally I would ignore them. You have been told you were a beautiful girl, and you probably are. However if you feel ok with your body and don't want to lose weight thats fine. If you do want to lose weight, then I'm sure at some point you will. If you do lose the weight, don't do it because of what others tell you, do it for yourself and because you want too.

Jade

slubberdegullion

Those kind of remarks say more about the people making them than they do about you.

• Author

hi,

thanx for the output..

i am trying to lose weight for myself and i cud do with some help and tips on how to do so.........

i just wish relationships were not based on how u look.......

Hi there,

To be honest, everyone out there has someone for them and its just a case of being patient...but the weight problems you may have can only be conquered if you actually do it for yourself, for your health and for your lifestyle....doing it for others will just simply not work in the long run....as i have seen many a times...due to a number of reasons...mainly being motivation.....

Anyway..I hope you also realise like i did recently that true weight loss comes from eating a well balanced diet high in nutrition, less in calories, and that can curb your hunger, lots of water and exercise of course...

i have lost 11 pounds in the last 3 weeks and i will never come of these products because they are just natural meal repplacements...its great....

good luck

Removed link to deleted post ~Beth

slubberdegullion
hi,

thanx for the output..

i am trying to lose weight for myself and i cud do with some help and tips on how to do so.........

i just wish relationships were not based on how u look.......

It's not rocket science.

Eat less.

Exercise more.

Really.

• Author

hey,

the website you gave me a link to i registered there and got a call but i am curious is there a catch there as in i cant believe its free.........lemme know!!!