Your bowel movement habits....

So...I've always wondered about this.

What are your bowel movement (BM) habits? Do you go once a day...or twice? Do certain things bring on a BM? What's the longest you held it in? Did you ever not make it to a bathroom and krap in your pants? :lmao:

Do you read when sitting on the potty? I do...

Lately I've been having two BMs, one at lunch time and one when I get home around 5:30pm. Many times in the morning if I have a cigarette and cup of coffee together it will bring on a BM.

First thing in the morning I sip coffee, watch the news, and make my internet/email rounds before my morning shower. After a couple cups of coffee I always take a dump. Without fail. The dump combined with the shower afterwards complete the wakeup process.

Then I'll usually go again sometime at work either late morning or early afternoon.

Sometimes I'll have a followup at night. So, at least once per day, usually twice, and occasionally thrice.

Coffee and Red Bull usually make me poop.

I don't know what the longest I've held it in was. An hour maybe? If I hold it it's usually because I'm driving. One time I held it in during sex. Afterwards I was like, "No offense but if I don't crap I'm-a burst."

The only time I've accidentally crapped myself was when I was sick and thought it was a fart. But I eased it out so the spillage was minimal.

I like to read while I poop. Usually it's MAXIM, sometimes books, and sometimes electronics catalogs I get in the mail.

Now this is an interesting thread.

It depends on what I've been eating lately. Coffee does seem to have something of a laxative effect.

Perhaps if we have any biochemists here, they could explain.

• Author
Sometimes I'll have a followup at night. So, at least once per day, usually twice, and occasionally thrice.

Hmm...when I was younger it was one BM per day, now it seems to be two. I wounder if it is age-related? :laugh:

Coffee and Red Bull usually make me poop.

yeah, why is it always cofffee. All I have to do is smell coffee and the bowels start warming up!

The only time I've accidentally crapped myself was when I was sick and thought it was a fart. But I eased it out so the spillage was minimal.

Ohhh yeah, i forgot about that. Thats the worst when you think you need to fart and push and push and then poop in your underwear...

I like to read while I poop. Usually it's MAXIM, sometimes books, and sometimes electronics catalogs I get in the mail.

Yes, I like light reading too in the potty. nothing too seriuoos. sometimes i read my mail (but not the bills)

i go like twice a day maybe 3.......depends

well i go once when i first wake up i guess i have to clean out the system for the day and then i go sometime around 3 in the afternoon i don't do coffe cause that is like clock work i drink a cup and off to the dumpester for some relief.

i've never really held it.......my theory is if i have to go i gotta go....not to mention that when i was kid my mom kept telling me if i held it i'd get backed up and then she would have to give me an up the anus unplugger.....that wasn't happening

and for some weird reason when i eat donuts that brings on the urge to head to the dumpster and i read anything in the bathroom i got a pile of magzines, flyers, books anything intersting

i don't think any female will answer this they usually don't even want to admit they have to go to a bathroom

• Author
i don't do coffe cause that is like clock work i drink a cup and off to the dumpester for some relief.

yeah...why is that NTB?

when i was kid my mom kept telling me if i held it i'd get backed up and then she would have to give me an up the anus unplugger.....that wasn't happening

when i was a kid, NTB, I used to like running up the down escalator in stores....then my mom told me i'd get eletrocuted doing it so I stopped :laugh:

i don't think any female will answer this they usually don't even want to admit they have to go to a bathroom

I agree, how unfortunate...info about the female BM is quite elusive.

I go in the morning after a shower and in the early afternoon after I've eaten something for lunch and again before bed.. So 3 times a day..

I've never held it more than like an hour while in the car

The last girlfriend I had only took a dump once every 2 days

Lately I've been having two BMs, one at lunch time and one when I get home around 5:30pm. Many times in the morning if I have a cigarette and cup of coffee together it will bring on a BM.
I'm shocked you go at all ALPHA.......you're always full of crap!:lmao:

Sorry man......couldn't resist.......

yeah...why is that NTB?.

i ask the same thing somebody once told me it is the caffine but i don't buy it becasue what about other things with caffine in them that don't make you run off to the races.....i dunno maybe somebody on here can enlighten us

• Author

Is that possible A_C? Was she anorexic/bulimic? This is like medical jounal stuff...:laugh:

• Author
i ask the same thing somebody once told me it is the caffine but i don't buy it becasue what about other things with caffine in them that don't make you run off to the races.....i dunno maybe somebody on here can enlighten us

many times just the smell of coffee makes me wanna take a dump, esp in the morning. I mean....I can start to make coffee and I open the can and the smell starts the BM process.

Is that possible A_C? Was she anorexic/bulimic? This is like medical jounal stuff...:laugh:

No.. she was about 120 lbs 5'7 but she did eat like a bird .. but she did eat well.. lots of vegtables and ruffage..She just took a dump every 2 days.. I used to tell her that something was wrong and that the longer it stays in there the higher the risk on colon cancer.. ( true by the way ) but she said she was like that her whole life

for some weird reason females don't like to go take dumps.......and if they do they won't admit to it......that's another thing that boggles the mind, well mine anyway.

when my x gf had to go which was rarely she wouldn't go anywhere else but at her place so if we were out i would have to turn around and go all the way back to her place

many times just the smell of coffee makes me wanna take a dump, esp in the morning. I mean....I can start to make coffee and I open the can and the smell starts the BM process.

there has to be something to coffee that just makes BM start.......it's an unsolved mystery or something

that can't be normal

C'mon, kids. You can google with the rest of 'em. Check out a good medical site. There is a big variation in normalcy of elimination frequency - both bowel and bladder.

some 90 per cent of people in Western countries have a bowel pattern that ranges from three bowel movements a day to three per week.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/constipation.htm

• Author
some 90 per cent of people in Western countries have a bowel pattern that ranges from three bowel movements a day to three per week.

no shyt!? :lmao:

Sometimes I weigh myself before and after a dump. I like to analyze poop productivity.

is there any change from the before to after?

i gotta start doing this

If I were to make an educated guess...

Caffine is a diruetic=more ridding yourself of waste... #1 or #2

As for other caffine filled products not affecting you...

"The average amount of caffeine in a cup of arabica coffee (the most popular type) is 60 milligrams.

green tea, 34 mg.

black tea, 25 mg.

cocoa 4 mg.

A 12- ounce can of Coca Cola contains an average of 46 mg. of caffeine

Dr. Pepper, 41 mg.

Pepsi, 35 mg.

An ounce of dark chocolate averages 20 mg. of caffeine"

So they don't have as much caffine as your average cuppa joe.

ALSO, your body will be accustomed to routine. Ever try to wake up earlier than accustomed? It's hard, even if you go to bed earlier to compensate, until you get in the routine.

I go usually once a day (I have a similar computer time with coffee, BM, shower routine)

And going to the Library will bring it on! Something about the smell of books!

i go like twice a day maybe 3.......depends

3 times a day???? WTF!

Originally Posted by NTB

I agree, how unfortunate...info about the female BM is quite elusive.

NANANANANANA! I don't mind discussing my dumps! I mean I talk about farts, pubes, sex, etc, so why not?? :laugh:

OK, being the first female replying about dumps... Here I go... hehehe...

Ohhh yeah, i forgot about that. Thats the worst when you think you need to fart and push and push and then poop in your underwear...

That's happened to me 3 times. Once in the car, my husband picked up from work cuz I was feeling very sick (had the s***s, but didn't know it at that particular time) and couldn't drive. Half way home my tummy acted up and I thought I'd slip out a baby fart...Well, it wasn't a baby fart...:laugh: Let's say I had to sit on my side, windows open and yes, I was laughing about it...I think he was concerned though! :lmao:

Another time was the Taste of Danforth, a Greek festival that happens in the City of Toronto in August. We'd gone and I pigged out. It was a hot day and on the way home I had to s*** so bad! Tried to hold it and walk at the same time, until I couldn't anymore...Ran so fast into a restaurant, had to wait until the person came out, (I was nearly crying eh) went in and did the biggest s*** explosion ever! I really thought I was gonna s*** myself, I couldn't get my pants off fast enough. Made me laugh because the s*** was so powerful when it came up, it ran up the back of the wall! :lmao: Yeah, I cleaned it up!! We laughed about this and it was the topic of discussion with friends/family/neighbours for about a week!

The first time it happened to me was when my dad had cancer. He couldnt' make it to the can, he let abit go in the bed. Ofcourse, I was the only one home at the time, I got to clean it up. He was mad because I kinda laughed, he said to me, "You wait...One day it will happen to you..." famous last words eh! (though they weren't his last words...)

I have unusual dump times. Sometimes during the day, sometimes I wake up at 2am and do it then.

What I hate though is when you poop, have a shower, get all clean and nice...Then like 30 seconds later you gotta poo again! :laugh:

There, how's that? Not bad for a girl eh?

• Author
is there any change from the before to after?

i gotta start doing this

sometimes...if you take a big dump. like one pound at most.

I also hate the kind of dumps when you gotta wipe the a$$ 100x and go through a whole roll of TP! Then you end up having to have a shower cuz the clingon's didn't wanna come off! LOL!

• Author
And going to the Library will bring it on! Something about the smell of books!

hmmm....that's different. Maybe it is smelling female librarian pussy-juice that brings it on? :laugh:

Sorry, beat ya to it!

Maybe you posted it first, but I was writing my first...and mine was very long! :laugh: Ah well, hopefully more will add on...

Poo talk! :D