What makes for the “Perfect Butt” on a female???

I recently responded to a question on this site, “Big butt or small?” asking what kind of Butt men prefer. I responded to the question and spoke to the importance of a butts shape, rather than size. I stated what I thought a “Nice Butt” was and the characteristics and properties there of. I said that Bigger is not necessarily better, but that Flat wasn’t good either!!! I said, a butt basically consisting of a “Sloppy mixture of Ass and Fat” was unattractive and that a butt that was “as Flat as a Board” was, also, unattractive!!! I got this response, “Guess what buddy, just because you don't like a certain shape, doesn't mean that there aren't men who do. You can state YOUR opinion, but don't imply that you speak for ALL men.” So, I decided to ask others their opinion. So, all you guys and girls, what makes for the “Perfect Butt” on a female; First, here is mine opinion:

For me, as far as the Buttocks/Ass and what I like, First, I like a butt that has good symmetry, a beautiful form, and is well structure. Second, it must be Round, Shapely, Taut, Firm, and High, Plump and Juicy, but yet still, Compact, one that is Aesthetically Appealing, with a nice Curvature, A Sleek Form, Beautiful Contours, An Attractive Fall and A Seemly Silhouette. A great ass or at least a nice one - in my opinion - has defined curves. It is Rounded - at both top and bottom or at the very least at its bottom point. I like a butt that is Voluptuous, in its appearance, but it has to also be neat and trim. Gigantic and Gaudy is bad Shapely and Seemly is good. The butt can't be just Big to be Big, It has to be Beautiful, too. And an “Absent Ass” (one that is obscenely small) is no good either. And if you want to talk actual size, break this down to measurements of the hips, optimally, the measurements of the hips should not exceed 42 inches and shouldn't be under 34 inches, of course, if the butt has a nice shape, good symmetry and form, and is well structured, the hip measurement could be as small as 32 inches and as large as say 44 inches. Under 32 inches and you could have a serious case of "No Ass At All", and if you start to too much exceed 42 inches, it starts to get sloppy and aesthetically unappealing and you have a case "Cellulite Ass" (Ass and Fat), in stead of a beautiful, round, shapely, aesthetically appealing Ass. Big (thick) is good no doubt, but it has to be well defined, as well as juicy. It has to be shapely and well contoured. And that’s what makes a perfect Butt/Ass!!!

Now, in your opinion, what are the Characteristics/Properties of a really nice Bottom???

Helpful Definitions:

Trim: (trim) 1. In good or neat order. 2. Having lines, edges, or forms, of nice contours or pleasing symmetry -- in good proportion; Having a harmonious relationship of all the parts to one another and to the whole.

Symmetry: (sym•me•try) 1. Exact correspondence of form and constituent configuration on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane. 2. A relationship of corresponding characteristics. 3. Beauty as a result of balance or harmonious arrangement. 4. The proper or due proportion of the parts of a body or whole to one another with regard to size and form; excellence in and of proportion; 5. Beauty based on or characterized by such excellence of proportion.

Contoured: (con•toured) 1. Nicely shaped in its lines and curves; Having beauty of form, resulting from those lines and curves. 2. Beautifully outlined.

Taut: 1. (tôt) Tight, firm, and well-packed; 2. Kept in trim shape; neat and tidy; 3. a: kept in proper order or condition; b (1) : marked by an economy of structure not (2) : loose or flabby.

Sleek: (slēk) 1 a : having a neat, smooth, well-groomed look b : healthy-looking in its physical body (physique) c : nicely curved, finely contoured, attractive, trim, and streamlined.

RecordProducer

Username: rglove

Male looking for female

Income: Will tell you later

Religion: Will tell you later

Ethnicity: Will tell you later

About the one I am looking for: First, I like a butt that has good symmetry, a beautiful form, and is well structure. Second, it must be Round, Shapely, Taut, Firm, and High, Plump and Juicy, but yet still, Compact, one that is Aesthetically Appealing, with a nice Curvature, A Sleek Form, Beautiful Contours, An Attractive Fall and A Seemly Silhouette. A great ass or at least a nice one - in my opinion - has defined curves. It is Rounded - at both top and bottom or at the very least at its bottom point. I like a butt that is Voluptuous, in its appearance, but it has to also be neat and trim. Gigantic and Gaudy is bad Shapely and Seemly is good. The butt can't be just Big to be Big, It has to be Beautiful, too. And an “Absent Ass” (one that is obscenely small) is no good either. And if you want to talk actual size, break this down to measurements of the hips, optimally, the measurements of the hips should not exceed 42 inches and shouldn't be under 34 inches, of course, if the butt has a nice shape, good symmetry and form, and is well structured, the hip measurement could be as small as 32 inches and as large as say 44 inches. Under 32 inches and you could have a serious case of "No Ass At All", and if you start to too much exceed 42 inches, it starts to get sloppy and aesthetically unappealing and you have a case "Cellulite Ass" (Ass and Fat), in stead of a beautiful, round, shapely, aesthetically appealing Ass. Big (thick) is good no doubt, but it has to be well defined, as well as juicy. It has to be shapely and well contoured. And that’s what makes a perfect Butt/Ass!!!

• Author
Originally posted by RecordProducer

Username: rglove

Male looking for female

Income: Will tell you later

Religion: Will tell you later

Ethnicity: Will tell you later

About the one I am looking for: First, I like a butt that has good symmetry, a beautiful form, and is well structure. Second, it must be Round, Shapely, Taut, Firm, and High, Plump and Juicy, but yet still, Compact, one that is Aesthetically Appealing, with a nice Curvature, A Sleek Form, Beautiful Contours, An Attractive Fall and A Seemly Silhouette. A great ass or at least a nice one - in my opinion - has defined curves. It is Rounded - at both top and bottom or at the very least at its bottom point. I like a butt that is Voluptuous, in its appearance, but it has to also be neat and trim. Gigantic and Gaudy is bad Shapely and Seemly is good. The butt can't be just Big to be Big, It has to be Beautiful, too. And an “Absent Ass” (one that is obscenely small) is no good either. And if you want to talk actual size, break this down to measurements of the hips, optimally, the measurements of the hips should not exceed 42 inches and shouldn't be under 34 inches, of course, if the butt has a nice shape, good symmetry and form, and is well structured, the hip measurement could be as small as 32 inches and as large as say 44 inches. Under 32 inches and you could have a serious case of "No Ass At All", and if you start to too much exceed 42 inches, it starts to get sloppy and aesthetically unappealing and you have a case "Cellulite Ass" (Ass and Fat), in stead of a beautiful, round, shapely, aesthetically appealing Ass. Big (thick) is good no doubt, but it has to be well defined, as well as juicy. It has to be shapely and well contoured. And that’s what makes a perfect Butt/Ass!!!

WONDERFULLY HUMOROUS, LOVED IT!!!

Just to let you know you've only barely touched the list. That's only part of Physical Beauty, there's still Intelligence and Personality!!! And yet still, leaving other things I could touch on...

RecordProducer
Originally posted by rglove

WONDERFULLY HUMOROUS, LOVED IT!!!

Just to let you know you've only barely touched the list. That's only part of Physical Beauty, there's still Intelligence and Personality!!! And yet still, leaving other things I could touch on...

Thanks. :)

So you described the other things you're looking for in a woman in two lines! :D:p

• Author
Originally posted by RecordProducer

So you described the other things you're looking for in a woman in two lines! :D:p

No, but the Laundry list I think might be a little long, but here's a sample in poetry form;

What I like in a Woman!!!

What I like in woman: I like, Beauty, Grace, Femininity, Style,

An Irresistible way about her and a Beautiful Smile,

An Unmistakable Radiance, that just lights up the room,

An Aromatic Redolence, like a rose in bloom,

A Wonderful, Warm, Infectious, personality,

Someone who’s Kind, Loving, and Friendly,

An Aesthetic Beauty, most pleasing to the eye,

Someone, who can stirs my soul and stimulate my mind,

A woman, who’s confident and strong,

Someone, who knows, she just has it going on,

A woman, who has a strong sense self,

One, who knows, that she deserves, happiness, love, as much as anybody else.

I want Intellect, Class, Sophistication, and Elegance, Genteel,

A woman, who can be in any situation, and carry herself well.

I want Body, Beauty, Brains, that whole darn package,

A sparkling personality and a captivating magic,

That certain something, that just pulls you in, every time.

I want the pure quintessence of woman and the picture of fine.

Simply, everything in a woman, that’s what I want.

A woman who stirs me, Are you the one!!!

This is a poem I wrote a long while ago describing some ot the qualities i prized in a woman. Now, there's still more i could expound upon, but this does give a basic summary.

RecordProducer

Beautiful poem! :)

But you forgot to mention that she should make great chicken soup and lasagna. And the laundry must be perfectly white. The vacuum cleaner must be her best friend and mopping the floor - her favorite hobby. She should be slim (not eat what she cooks for you) and love to jog (to the grocery store and back when you need some more beer). :laugh:

In addition, your mother should be her second best friend (right after the vacuum cleaner) and pleasing you should be her mission (possible).

She should also be able to forget how all the dicks she's seen in her life looked like (at least the ones that were bigger than yours). :p

She should be aware that noticing your faults is actually her fault.

She should take care of you if you get sick (of too much alcohol) and console you when you feel down (because the hot waitress turned you down). ;)

She should love your natural smells (the smell of digested beans and onion and dirty socks). Her favorite drink should be your sperm. Her vision should be bad enough to not see where you're looking and her memory should be short enough so that when she wants to complain about something, she actually forgets what she wanted to say. :D

• Author

Very Funny again RP, but I don't drink beer. I'm afraid of the Goggles. And quite frankly, people act a fool with alcoholic beverages in them, and if I'm acting a fool, I want it of my own accord. I like a woman who isn't too uptight but still has enough good etiquette to close the door, when releasing offensive toxic waste. Don't want to smell such stenches. And, oh yeah, she must not be afraid of soap either and has to value deodorant and having fresh breath. And using a razor every once in a while would be nice too. See, I don't want much, just EVERYTHING!!!

RecordProducer

Yeah, just one thing... everything. You'll fall in love and will think she's got everything. Then when you fall outta love, you'll say she has nothing! :D JK

As long as she has a nice, round, well defined, juicy butt that's shapely and well contoured, she will pass the test! ;):p