WEIGHT WATCHERS - Help with Jack Daniels Points ?????? PLEEEEZE!

Brandi Renee

:o:o:(:confused::o

Does anyone know how many points are in shots of Jack Daniels?????????????

Potatoes -

My point calculator according the to calories listed on the back of the potato bag , 100 cal, 0 fat and 2 fiber, comes out to one pint. they are small potatoes.

In the WW book - potatoes are 3-4 points, help what should I use????????????????

Originally posted by Brandi Renee

:o:o:(:confused::o

Does anyone know how many points are in shots of Jack Daniels?????????????

don't know BRANDIRENEE but I do know the more shots of J.D. I consume the more points I see :laugh:

Number one, calm down.

Number two, good for you for being on a program as sane as Weight Watchers.

Number three, just estimate. The Weight Watchers points system, as I understand it, is based mainly on a calories-in-versus-calories-out method. A shot of whiskey is about 75 to 100 calories. Just find something that is about 100 calories (a slice of bread, for instance), and use that as its points.

I realize that whiskey is handled differently by the body than a slice of bread! But this is diet planning, not diet perfection. Not everything needs to be exact.

Guesstimate!

There are alot of alcholic drinks that are very high in calorie and you want to watch out for. Below is a chart I found off of Weight watchers.com....

Here's the link if you don't understand this...

http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?art_id=9371&tabnum=1&sc=126&subnav=Food+Q%26A

Beverage /Serving /Points

Beer, light /12 fl oz / 2

Beer, non-alcoholic /12 fl oz /1

Beer, regular /12 fl oz / 3

Daiquiri, peach, frozen (Bacardi) / 2 fl oz / 2

Eggnog /2 fl oz / 2

Gin /2 fl oz / 2

Gin and tonic / 5 fl oz / 3

Margarita, frozen (Bacardi) /2 fl oz / 2.5

Rum /1 1/2 fl oz / 2

Rum runner, frozen (Bacardi) /2 fl oz /2

Sangria / 4 fl oz / 2

Scotch /1 1/2 fl oz / 2

Tequila /1 1/2 fl oz / 2

Vodka /1 1/2 fl oz / 2

Whiskey /1 1/2 fl oz / 2

Wine, light /8 fl oz / 2

Wine, red or white /5 fl oz / 2

Wine, spritzer / 8 fl oz / 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am tired of this **** how the media is telling everyone they have to look perfect and skinny its **** no one can look like that if your big than be happy you probly have cureves thats a good thing so be happy

Some people just aren't happy with there wieght. I am one of them . I have been wieghing the samme thing for over 6 years. It's time for a change. There are alot of reasons why people want to change. Oh and your idea of curves and other peoples may be very different. I don't have curves I have fat!

LMAO. Sorry, that was funny. "I don't have curves I have fat" I hear you! I have curvy fat, but I'd sure like it to be more curvy muscle. I've been on every diet on the planet, Fatkins, Slothbeach, The Zomby - all of 'em. I'm joining WW too. I've lost about 110 on the fads in the last 5 years, found 40 of them, and really want to put those back in the "lost" bin of the lost and found.

It's all about what makes you happy. I'm happier being in fit fighting form. If you're happier being curvy, more power to you!

MWC_LifeBeginsAt40

I just want to fit back into my clothes from last year because I can't afford to buy new ones. Is 5 lbs too frickin much to ask?????