LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management

Need to change my lifestyle.

Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management Staying fit and physically healthy is essential! Remember, we aren't subsitutes for your physician! As always, talk to your doctor before following any suggestions or advice!

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th January 2018, 2:33 PM   #16

Thank you everybody for so much of your great advise!
Last night I purchased a subscription to BeachBody on Demand and am starting the 21 Day Fix (workout!) today after work.
I'm also getting little plastic containers to meal plan for about a week in advance and stick them in my refrigerator. I am also going to download MyFitnessPal. Great app, I deleted it from my phone months ago when I plateoued.
Getting it right this time!! Thank you all so much again for all of the inspiration.
jaclynxox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2018, 9:11 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaclynxox89 View Post
Thank you everybody for so much of your great advise!
Last night I purchased a subscription to BeachBody on Demand and am starting the 21 Day Fix (workout!) today after work.
I'm also getting little plastic containers to meal plan for about a week in advance and stick them in my refrigerator. I am also going to download MyFitnessPal. Great app, I deleted it from my phone months ago when I plateoued.
Getting it right this time!! Thank you all so much again for all of the inspiration.

Go go go go!
GoreSP is offline   Reply With Quote