LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management

Guys perception of women and their weight

Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management Staying fit and physically healthy is essential! Remember, we aren't subsitutes for your physician! As always, talk to your doctor before following any suggestions or advice!

Like Tree140Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th August 2017, 2:30 PM   #61

There is no other way to guard yourself against flattery than by making men understand that telling the truth will not offend you.

Niccolo Machiavelli - The Prince.
Old 5th August 2017, 2:35 PM   #62
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelius99 View Post
A guys perception of women and their weight is about the same as a woman's perspective of a men and their salary/status. It's just how it is. It's a dictation of biology. Some people may judge slightly more or less than others in this regard but it's always there.
Wrong. Nope. Bitter men like to think this.....but no.
Old 5th August 2017, 3:48 PM   #63
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knabe View Post
Wrong. Nope. Bitter men like to think this.....but no.
It's okay. I already have become enlightened to the fact that what women say is far different than what they instinctively feel. I don't expect you to admit. Perhaps you are a woman who falls on the less extreme side of spectrum in regard to this, but it's still a true phenomenon across human race. Men don't like fat women (unless they have no options) and women don't like poor or low status men (unless they have no options).

I used to get angry over this, myself, since I've previously been low income. But now I've accepted it. Too bad now that I'm making good money I've lost interest in relationships with women and I'm very happy solo...because my options with women now is much higher.

Last edited by aurelius99; 5th August 2017 at 3:51 PM..
Old 5th August 2017, 3:59 PM   #64

Quote:
It's okay. I already have become enlightened to the fact that what women say is far different than what they instinctively feel. I don't expect you to admit. Perhaps you are a woman who falls on the less extreme side of spectrum in regard to this, but it's still a true phenomenon across human race. Men don't like fat women (unless they have no options) and women don't like poor or low status men (unless they have no options).

I used to get angry over this, myself, since I've previously been low income. But now I've accepted it. Too bad now that I'm making good money I've lost interest in relationships with women and I'm very happy solo...because my options with women now is much higher.
You're about as enlightened as Joseph Smith, sticking his head in a hat and plagiarizing nonsense.

Field test, sir. There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Old 5th August 2017, 5:22 PM   #65
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastile View Post
You're about as enlightened as Joseph Smith, sticking his head in a hat and plagiarizing nonsense.

Field test, sir. There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Lol, very poetic but cmon buddy just take a look around you and see how the world operates. There's a reason why the classic couple is a rich man with a stunning wife. If you can't even admit this then I suppose you'll argue against the sky being blue. Out.
Old 5th August 2017, 7:33 PM   #66
Established Member

Quote:
Lol, very poetic but cmon buddy just take a look around you and see how the world operates. There's a reason why the classic couple is a rich man with a stunning wife. If you can't even admit this then I suppose you'll argue against the sky being blue. Out.
Well, you're just like Jesus aren't you
Old 5th August 2017, 8:59 PM   #67
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knabe View Post
Well, you're just like Jesus aren't you
Nope. Nobody can be.

And you're supporting my point even more. The Bible says that humans, in the natural, are sons of Adam, not sons of God. Translation: we are basically animals unless god supernaturally transforms us by his spirit. This is why women love to say "men are animals", usually in reference to how they want sex so much. Well they're right. Unfortunately women are animals too. They just are suckers for power and status.
Old 5th August 2017, 9:43 PM   #68
Established Member

It's an ugly truth, but it's real. Rich men often have thin wives. Even amongst African American men, who tend to be the most tolerant of heavy set women. That may be because there are more poor black men than rich. Most pro athletes and entertainers have thin wives.
Old 5th August 2017, 11:07 PM   #69
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay1983 View Post
It's an ugly truth, but it's real. Rich men often have thin wives. Even amongst African American men, who tend to be the most tolerant of heavy set women. That may be because there are more poor black men than rich. Most pro athletes and entertainers have thin wives.
Exactly.

If you want to use an evolutionary perspective (even though I don't believe in macro-evolution), you can say that healthy, thin, young and fertile women who procreate with men who have the most resources (i.e., money) have the most viable offspring with highest chance of survival.
Old 5th August 2017, 11:26 PM   #70

Quote:
Exactly.

If you want to use an evolutionary perspective (even though I don't believe in macro-evolution), you can say that healthy, thin, young and fertile women who procreate with men who have the most resources (i.e., money) have the most viable offspring with highest chance of survival.
Is that right, Professor?

Is that why I have slept with women that you would cut your arm off for one night with, spending under £100 - and not even inviting them into my social circle (therefore using no status as a crutch)?. And no, I'm not a male 10. I'm a bit above average in looks. You can't accuse me of "good looking guy game" anyway.

Your frame is just lame. Provider game. And I can tell full well that you haven't tested your theories sufficiently in-field...

Most women do not "procreate with men who have the most resources". They acquire alpha dna, and beta provisioning.

Me being the alpha dna, and (maybe) you being the beta provisioning when I upset her, or she needs some security.

You realize that about 20% of Australian men (could be far higher) are unknowingly raising children that aren't theirs? Secure cuckolds.

The behaviour is so common that it was a completely mainstream topic during the Renaissance. So much so that plays were written on it for amusement (Cure for a cuckold - Middleton and Webster).

I suppose that can be seen in more modern tropes of the trophy wife getting with her personal trainer, pool boy, or whatever to get her alpha dna there.

I have no real problem with you playing a weak "save your pennies and hope a girl fancies you one day" game. But I do have a problem with you spitting your limiting beliefs at other people who might not know any better.

Insecurity can be like a plague that transmits from one person to another.

Last edited by Bastile; 5th August 2017 at 11:29 PM..
Old 5th August 2017, 11:30 PM   #71
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Since the thread starter hasn't posted here in over a month and the thread was about their weight situation in dating and the topic has now apparently morphed into arguments over alpaha/beta males and thin women and isn't addressing the starter at all, well put a fork in it we're done.