Ionic power bracelet and magnetic bracelets - do they work?

Anyone had experience with either of the types of bracelet?

Are they the same thing or different thing?

Any opinions and advice are welcome as I am considering buying one to try.

Thanks!!

Cablebandit

Scientific literacy will allow you to know when others are full of BS. Paraphrased from Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

• Like 1

From what little I've read about these gadgets, is that it's all placebo effect. Oddly though, sometimes placebos work, even when you know it's placebo. Weird.

Some people, at the very least, report much better, deeper sleep with these things. I'm someone who struggles with insomnia, would possibly try anything, but feel no need to purchase these. If you do buy one, post and let us know what you think. I'm inclined to not waste my money though.

amaysngrace

I use them on my arthritic pet rock.

It's seems like they bring him relief.

I use them on my arthritic pet rock.

It's seems like they bring him relief.

Bahahaha, I literally LOL!

To OP, as Sabella stated, it's all about the placebo effect. They don't work, unless you trick yourself into thinking they work.

• Author

Bought one for my friend. He did not know what it was... Asked him to stand on one foot with his arms outstretched and I pressed on one of his arms and he lost balance. I put bracelet on him, did the balance test again. He was stable. I pressed harder, still could not move him. Pressed very hard - stable. Took it off of him. Did it again - could make him lose his balance with the slight press on his arm.

Same thing with me. Much more stable with the bracelet.

They are not expensive so I thought I better see for myself (always see for yourself) and I am glad I did. Many people swear by it - and even if it is placebo effect, it is ok, as long as it works with whatever you need. Magnets have been used in Eastern medicine for long time. So it all makes sense too.

Ions too...

I'm wearing one, screw you guys LOL

• Like 1

I'm wearing one, screw you guys LOL

LOL! Hey if you bought one and feel like you are getting some benefit from it, then rock it! That comment made me laugh though :D