I just bought a Nutribullet!

I'm so excited!

I got it so I can get more vitamins quickly.

If anyone has any recipes or ideas please share!!!

(PS- not looking to burn or lose weight, would actually prefer to gain)

• Like 2
Michelle ma Belle

I now have the MagicBullet by Nutribullet (an upgraded version) and LOVE LOVE LOVE mine! It's replaced many appliances on my counter and between my children and myself, it gets a ton of use.

Just an FYI - With the Nutribullet specifically, you'll need to watch out for that rubber seal that fits around the base with the motor. It's removable and if I remember correctly, they include replacements in the box. After a couple of months of daily usage, that little bastard started to slip off regularly. It was difficult to put back in place which caused a lot of leakage and eventually it got tangled in the motor and got chewed up.

I ended up getting rid of that version and upgraded to the MagicBullet which doesn't have that problem. The seal is permanent and given how much it gets used, it's been excellent.

Good luck and Enjoy!

• Like 2

Love my nutribullet!!! Have one every morning and then make one for after the gym too! I like to put spinach in for my leafy greens and then some frozen berries or mango/orange. I love how you don't have to go chopping up lots of fruit and vegetables! Zucchini is lovely if you're looking for a milder taste...I find sometimes spinach or some of the other greens can be a bit harsh on your stomach in the mornings. A lot of my colleagues are big nutribullet fans and according to one of them you should store your juices in a glass bottle. I use mine for blending soups etc. Also the nutribullet is so easy to clean! :)

• Like 2
  • Author

Glad to hear all the positive comments. Can't wait to receive mine in the mail. We all sound like we should work for them. Lol

• Like 1

I never was a big fan of fruits but now thanks to the NB i make a smoothie every morning and I reach my 5 a day easily!

this morning i had :)

half banana

blueberries ( few )

raspberries (few )

some almonds

some pine nuts

1 passion fruit

I blended all with half Almond milk (unsweetened ) and half water

:love:

• Like 3
  • Author
I never was a big fan of fruits but now thanks to the NB i make a smoothie every morning and I reach my 5 a day easily!

this morning i had :)

half banana

blueberries ( few )

raspberries (few )

some almonds

some pine nuts

1 passion fruit

I blended all with half Almond milk (unsweetened ) and half water

:love:

Can't wait to do this!

I'm so excited!

I got it so I can get more vitamins quickly.

If anyone has any recipes or ideas please share!!!

(PS- not looking to burn or lose weight, would actually prefer to gain)

One of my favs is beets, celery and carrots!!

Yumm!

• Like 1