Poop is bright green

I am not eating anything I don't usually eat and I am not taking any medications so I don't know what it could be. It looks like radioactive plutonium rods floating around. Does anybody have any idea of what it could be?

Food may be moving through the large intestine too quickly, such as due to diarrhea. As a result, bile doesn't have time to break down completely.

this always happens to me when i eat too many protein bars. it's too much iron, in my case. you might want to see if you're loading up on iron or protein to excess. nothing to freak out about. it'll go away as soon as that food is removed from your diet. i know what you're talking about because i've had it happen a lot b/c i (used to) make a diet of protein bars. you must be eating one particular thing to excess.

Gatorade???

or crayons perhaps? At least in two year olds that has been known to happen.

In adults it can be from dietary changes as we age....Somethings digest slower or do not get broken down properly....

If it's been awhile since you've had a physical that might be a good idea and have the doctor check your bilirubin levels among other usual tests.

I am not eating anything I don't usually eat and I am not taking any medications so I don't know what it could be. It looks like radioactive plutonium rods floating around. Does anybody have any idea of what it could be?

Have you been eating a lot of green leafy salads? Kale? Veggies? That could be a possibility. Also are you feeling okay? Any pains or feeling sick? If no, chances are it's nothing but if you're concerned, make a Dr appt and get it checked out just to be safe.

• Author

Went to my doctor this morning and it seems I am fine and in good health. The other night I had an italian ice so the dye might have affected it.

• Like 1
ManyDissapoint

Whatever sort of creature a 'Woggle' is I assume that bright green poop is normal for them.

• Like 1

Oh dear, I'm tired and read too fast. 'Pope is bright green'. Well, with him being in the news and all....

Glad to hear you got checked out and are okay, Woggle.

• Like 2