Gym, and a pool with an aswhole father...and more

DatingDirection

I started back at the gym. Today is day 4 of my new work out routine. I feel much better, it's amazing how the endorphins start going up once I start to work out, and i start to feel much better. Working out, i've been doing some self reflection.

Diet - I'm not too sure where my diet is at, except that i've been following a whole foods plant based diet, incorporating some starch, following Dr. McDougal. Although i've had chicken this weekend, and pancakes for breakfast this morning...i felt gross after that. Then, i had sushi for dinner, and felt so bloated. I never want sushi again, i can say that. So yes, my diet is all over the place. I think im close to that time of the month, maybe that's why?

Work out - 1 hour of cardio per day, today i did 40 min, and then some back excercises, with the big ball (forget the name of it), people use this ball for pilaties mainly, and help with sit ups.

Friends - I don't like my friends actually...One of them is so judgemental and pessimistic, i find her discrouaging. For example, i told her that my sisters told me i should start to date if i want to have kids some day, because im in my 30's right now, and my friend told me well...you can have a baby on your own, as if to say i won't meet anyone. She really did imply that, then she went on to say, how many people in marriages are unhappy these days, including her in her marrige.

Family - Lately, i've been only wanting to hang out with my sister, we're on the same health kick, although she looks like a 10 compared to me, and compared to a lot of other people. She's very slim, and curvy at the same time. She keeps saying that we' both have the same body, and i can have that body too, if i follow a vegan diet.

Men - well i spent the weekend at the pool and let me tell you, so many men there were gay. There is nothing wrong with that, but most men in my city are gay.

Side note: today at the pool, there was this jerk father. He kept grabbing his kid by his arm, so tight, went right in his face, and told him to shut up really loud. I felt my face get so hot and red, and i wanted to go over to that father, and say, someone bigger than you, should only treat you, the way you're treating him right now. The kid was just being a kid, and wasn't even acting loud, or doing anything wrong. I felt so bad, and his older brother kept punching him on the back. At one point i said to the kid, hey that's not nice. As the child smacked the other one on the back, they parents didn't see any of this.

Edited by DatingDirection
typeo

It's good you started working out, but about your day at the gym and everyone else being so negative......I think you should look closer at yourself. There was only one constant in your whole experience.

• Like 1

You don't need to "go vegan" to have a curvy sexy physique. Protein is your best friend when lifting weights and building new muscle.

Eat lean meat. And lots of it. Plenty of vegetables, and skip the bread and pasta.

The bloat could be Aunt Flo coming. :)

Its your choice if you want to be veg or not. I havent eaten meat in 10 years, no problem with gaining muscle. I wat plenty of protein from beans, protein bars, etc Being veg doesnt mean living on grass or eating 0 protein. :)