I'm in my early twenties. I have a high metabolism and anxiety. So it's relly tough for me to put on weight. I try eating as much as possible but it's really difficult for me to force down food. I'm trying to get a girlfriend right. Do u think any girl will want me tho cuz I'm so skinny. 5'6 136 pounds

a lot of girls are into skinny guys, they want what they cant have, and usually girls are always trying to get skinnier but have a hard time so they will be just as happy with a lean skinny dude

for your weight and height you would be considered "normal" i think but if you want to put on some pounds try adding protein shakes to your diet or if you want more calories a mass gainer while keeping a decent exercise plan in place.

Start weight training and a high protein diet. The training will not only help you gain muscle but it will be also good for your anxiety.

• Like 1

5'6 and 136 doesn't strike me as terribly odd. That being said, (1) you should be focusing on who you are as a person, which includes more than your height/weight ratio, (2) plenty of women like lean guys, if your abs are showing they may like your body more than you realize, and (3) if you are going to go down the protein/weight-training road, understand that it is a full-time job.

You will have to eat hundreds of grams of protein everyday.You will have to eat six to eight meals everyday. You will have to plan out how you are going to achieve these things. You will have to spend a fair deal of money (say at least $70 per week I'd guess).

And once you get your muscle packed on, you have to maintain it. With your metabolism, that is more difficult IMO than a once overweight person keeping their old weight off.

Now, if that is something you're interested in? By all means go for it! You should be exercising regardless. Just understand that it is a big commitment.

• Like 1
JohnsonBaby

My brother is naturally very skinny ,started lifting weights and followed a high carb/high protein clean diet ,he looks great now . It's not easy but it can be done ,besides the less body fat you have the more visible your results will be.

• Like 1