deathandtaxes

At 6'8" and a world-class athlete, he can pretty much whatever he wants and in any amount he wants. I will say that some of the stuff in the article looks delicious and is good for you. I wish I had his income. I'd pay good money to have somebody do all the food buying and cooking for me. Thanks for the share, FitChick.

• Like 1
thefooloftheyear

Makes no sense....*shrug*

Part of what made him the most dominant player in the game, was his size and strength...Why fix what isnt broken?

Im sure he has his reasons, though, so Ill defer to that..

TFY

• Author

I'll just keep eating the Kettle Glazed doughnuts. If they are good enough for Colin Farrell, they are good enough for me. I don't like Krispy Kremes or Dunkin Donuts. These are worth the premium price and a special trip. Their website is only one page but has address and hours.

Part of what made him the most dominant player in the game, was his size and strength...Why fix what isnt broken?

Lebron can get away with slimming down in the modern NBA. Lots of guys are making attempts to trim down as they cross to the wrong side of 30.

fortyninethousand322
Makes no sense....*shrug*

Im sure he has his reasons, though, so Ill defer to that..

TFY

I don't know, I play basketball a few times a week and I'm not a professional. But, I definitely feel it in my knees more when I'm 210-215 vs when I play down near 180-190. And I'm only 26, I can only imagine how it would be when I'm 35.

Lebron taking some preventative measures is not entirely a bad idea.

• Like 2