Ideal breasts size for petite women?

Nickierose19

I'm just wondering. I'm a petit woman. It's odd though no one seems to think I am because my chest size. I've always been told I wasn't proportionate even when I was a 32C(my smallest size). Anyhow what do you consider the most ideal/attractive size for a petit woman?

GorillaTheater

It seems like the perfect breast size for any woman I've been attracted to is the breast size she happens to have.

But I have the feeling your real question went right over my head.

• Like 11
I'm just wondering. I'm a petit woman. It's odd though no one seems to think I am because my chest size. I've always been told I wasn't proportionate even when I was a 32C(my smallest size). Anyhow what do you consider the most ideal/attractive size for a petit woman?

My ex was 5'2 ~110-120 and a 32D.

So I'd say my ideal breast size for a woman is about a 32F.

Now that I remember, her nipples were only about as big as mine (very small), which was disappointing. I'd say it's pretty important for the nipples to be in proportion to how big the breasts are.

Edited by somedude81
hasaquestion

32C? 32 inch waist? Class C driving license?

I've never bought a bra before. Sorry.

You're obviously not a breast enthusiast if you don't know how bra sizes work.

It's OK, just step aside and let the professionals handle this.

• Like 4
  • Author
Nickierose19
You are what you are. I'm barely 5'2" and I'm a DD and I've never had any complaints.

I'm a 32D to DD cup size right 5'1" and 100 lbs. but I always get the complaint my boobs are too big for the rest of me.

When I was 82 lbs I was a modest 32C sister size to 34B. People still said they looked too big on me. I have big shoulders so idk how they are supposed to be big on me seriously doesn't make sense.

GorillaTheater
I'm a 32D to DD cup size right 5'1" and 100 lbs. but I always get the complaint my boobs are too big for the rest of me.

Okay, I have to ask.

Who's complaining?

• Like 6

When I was 82 lbs I was a modest 32C sister size to 34B. People still said they looked too big on me. I have big shoulders so idk how they are supposed to be big on me seriously doesn't make sense.

Anybody who complains about your breasts being too big is out of their Vulcan minds.

5'1, 100 lbs with a DD is heavenly :love:

• Author
Nickierose19
My ex was 5'2 ~110-120 and a 32D.

So I'd say my ideal breast size for a woman is about a 32F.

Now that I remember, her nipples were only about as big as mine (very small), which was disappointing. I'd say it's pretty important for the nipples to be in proportion to how big the breasts are.

Really? Every guy seems to like small nipples and big boobs. I think because it makes the breasts look much bigger. I have big ones but nipples don't grow with size they are what they are really. It's actually why gaining weight was beneficial to me.

I was almost a 32F(DDD) at 108. Never been heavier than that. But I got the worst type of attention then. Every one thought I lost my virginity simply because my boobs were that big. And I felt like a fat cow. Could run as fast and the like as I used to. I think that it might have to do with my proportions though.

As long as they are not like mountains!

OK, even if they are like mountains.

Or even if they are small. Its not a problem.

• Author
Nickierose19

No I'm really none of the sizes I said. Bra sizes are kind of weird. So I'm just saying the size that I wear. My cup is a lot bigger than any of those cup sizes. I have a 28" rib cage. So sometimes you add 4 or something to fit standard sizes.

Anyhow no my waist size is like 23.5. 36.5-23.5-33.

Started out 35-23.5-31 when a 32C.

Really? Every guy seems to like small nipples and big boobs. I think because it makes the breasts look much bigger. I have big ones but nipples don't grow with size they are what they are really. It's actually why gaining weight was beneficial to me.

In my experience, smaller nipples are harder to play with.

A guy who is very turned on by your large breasts will most likely want to play with them, and give your nipples a lot of attention as well. I just don't think that small nipples are as fun as big ones.

As for small nipples making the breasts look larger, are you talking about the areola? In some instances very large areola can make the breast appear smaller, but that's that big of a deal.

It never occurred to me that nipples size was independent of breast size. But that does make sense.

Either way, if you are slim, have large breasts and big nipples, that makes you perfect in my book.

I was almost a 32F(DDD) at 108. Never been heavier than that. But I got the worst type of attention then. Every one thought I lost my virginity simply because my boobs were that big. And I felt like a fat cow. Could run as fast and the like as I used to. I think that it might have to do with my proportions though.

I'm sorry you had such a negative experience.

When you say you got bad attention, was that from guys or girls?

I'm sure you will be able to find a guy who loves your large breasts, but is also able to see that they are only a small part of who you are.

Just for the love of God, don't date an ass man. Those heathens don't deserve you.

• Author
Nickierose19
Okay, I have to ask.

Who's complaining?

A lot of people.

Guys I date. Say it's too much. Or ask stupid questions on if they're fake that I should have gotten a smaller proportionate augmentation. Or that I look like a whore. Or that I don't look natural. Even worst I've had some all out say my body shape looks like a trans woman's after augmentation. Basically because I have most fat in my boobs and when I was 82 lbs it was nowhere else on me. Now I do have a healthy amount but the comments actually have gotten worst.

My friends always judge me saying I had implants that I'm fake.

My family does too. They take it further simply because I moved to Las Vegas.

They all try to make up stories simply because I'm bigger. And even when they knew I had no money and was under 18 asked if I was fake and made rude comments.

All because I'm too disproportionate supposedly.

Edited by Nickierose19
GorillaTheater

The problem isn't your boobs, it's with the people around you. Love yourself, and the hell with 'em.

• Like 7

I think you are fine as you are. That is a nice size. I myself, prefer high A to a nice B. C is still nice, petite or not. Most guys won't do any complaining if they are the ones enjoying them. If so, they are fools.

You are fine! :)

A lot of people.

Guys I date. Say it's too much. Or ask stupid questions on if they're fake that I should have gotten a smaller proportionate augmentation. Or that I look like a whore. Or that I don't look natural. Even worst I've had some all out say my body shape looks like a trans woman's after augmentation. Basically because I have most fat in my boobs and when I was 82 lbs it was nowhere else on me. Now I do have a healthy amount but the comments actually have gotten worst.

My friends always judge me saying I had implants that I'm fake.

My family does too. They take it further simply because I moved to Las Vegas.

They all try to make up stories simply because I'm bigger. And even when they knew I had no money and was under 18 asked if I was fake and made rude comments.

All because I'm too disproportionate supposedly.

It really sucks that people have been so mean to you simply because of your breasts.

If I were dating you, I'd want you to be at 110. That should give you a good amount of sexy fat, and F cup would be amazing.

In my opinion, any man who ever says anything negative about your body, should be instantly dumped. There are far too many men out there who will completely appreciate you, for you to waste your time on the men who don't.

BTW, since you are living in Vegas, are you a dancer?

My ex is very big into ballet and the people there used to be mean to her because she was busty. I know there is a belief in the dance community that the women should be very thin and not have any breasts.

I remember seeing a high class topless show in Vegas a few years ago, and I was disappointed in how small everyone's breasts were. The women there were obviously very talented but I didn't find them attractive. They were all too skinny.

A few days later I went to a strip club and got the eye candy I was craving.

Cs are ok, but I prefer perky Bs. Bigger breasts tend to sag despite being nice to look at.

Edited by kaylan
  • Author
Nickierose19
As long as the bust-waist-hip ratio is proportionate then it's all good.

My waist to hip ratio is around .75. My hips don't curve. They're very narrow. It's mostly my butt measurement.

My waist to bust ratio is always below .7.

Largest 37.5-25-36

Current 36.5-23.5-33

Smallest 35-23.5-31

Edited by Nickierose19

My waist to hip ratio is around .75. My hips don't curve. They're very narrow. It's mostly my butt measurement.

My waist to bust ratio is always below .7.

Largest 37.5-25-36

Current 36.5-23.5-33

Smallest 35-23.5-31

These numbers differ.
  • Author
Nickierose19
Cs are ok, but I prefer perky Bs. Bigger breasts tend to sag despite being nice to look at.

As far as sagging I don't think size has to do with it.

My mom had saggy boobs at 20 as a 28C which is basically a 32A.

Part of my problem actually is the perkiness and the feel of mine is quite like fake ones. Which furthers my problem. It's an assumption natural boobs sag Md are really soft. And I'm quite the opposite as mine look very firm and perky. So this is actually another reason I have issues with authenticity of my body type.

• Author
Nickierose19
These numbers differ.

The number 32 is a made up number. I'll go and get fitted the largest size I was told I was back then was 32C. Bra fitters add 4 inches so petit women can shop in their store. I had a 28" rib cage in clothing about 29 at the largest. they'd say my band was 32 or round it to 34. theyd tell me i was a 34A if They rounded. But I could only fit 32 and 34C's so that's what I wore. my actual bust measurement was 35. So I tend to like adding 4 inches and just saying I'm a 32c d or dd or even f cup.

Basically a 32C adds to be a 35" bust. Because a C cup is 3 inches. 32 is not adding the bra cup size it's just the band.