My breasts are so tiny I honeslty feel no man would ever love me again?

I just feel like if a man ever saw my breasts he'd always have this inner dialogue which basically says that he doesn't like them but tries not to be so shallow but eventually will give in and break up with me :( IF he doesn't reject me the first time he sees them..

My ex always told me he didn't care about the size of my breasts (I hope he meant it!) and I just feel like I'll never find another man who could honestly say the same.. Sigh

BOREDouttaMymind

now you know what men have to deal with on a daily basis of not having a big enough penis. its torture.

but in your case, no, im pretty sure theres a dude out there that likes your boobs. when it comes down to it, if the guy is with a girl he likes, and hes getting laid, hes not really worried about boob size.

• Like 3
thefooloftheyear

If it really bothers you, just get a boob job...Most women that are small report that it "changed their lives"...IDK..If I were you I would just be happy with what you have...Most guys dont really care or they would like a nice pair, but its not dealbreaker stuff..

TFY

• Like 1
  • Author
now you know what men have to deal with on a daily basis of not having a big enough penis. its torture.

but in your case, no, im pretty sure theres a dude out there that likes your boobs. when it comes down to it, if the guy is with a girl he likes, and hes getting laid, hes not really worried about boob size.

"now" I know? I've known it ever since the hormones kicked in, or rather, didn't kick in lol :p

SincereOnlineGuy
I just feel like if a man ever saw my breasts he'd always have this inner dialogue which basically says that he doesn't like them but tries not to be so shallow but eventually will give in and break up with me :( IF he doesn't reject me the first time he sees them..

My ex always told me he didn't care about the size of my breasts (I hope he meant it!) and I just feel like I'll never find another man who could honestly say the same.. Sigh

Hmmmmmmmmm, I suspect Charlie Sheen knew who was going to show up when he took $30,000 worth of interest in Kacey Jordan.

I'm sure the tougher mental hurdle is for you to call upon any boldness you can muster and present yourself with confidence.

Once you can master the latter, nothing about the size of your breasts will matter.

(practice makes perfect)

• Author
Are they cute? If so, do not ruin them with implants.

Small ones are great.

er nope, they're really weird and probably do not look like cute little breasts you have in mind when you vision a pair :(

i would never want implants tho so i guess i have to play with the cards ive been dealt.

AShogunNamedMarcus
er nope, they're really weird and probably do not look like cute little breasts you have in mind when you vision a pair :(

i would never want implants tho so i guess i have to play with the cards ive been dealt.

Dang, now I'm curious.

What makes them weird?

• Like 1
  • Author
Dang, now I'm curious.

What makes them weird?

well they're not really full and they're rather um pointy. Now if you feel you'd be disgusted by them, then please don't elaborate lol!

seriously, i know what kind of breasts people have in mind when they say they like small ones, but mines aren't even small, they're really .. tiny.

I'm actually surprised my ex didn't seem to bother..

AShogunNamedMarcus

Pointy is good.

I like many different shapes. Even ones that douchey guys would make fun of.

Really unique ones are a rare find and some guys appreciate them more. I do.

Copelandsanity
well they're not really full and they're rather um pointy. Now if you feel you'd be disgusted by them, then please don't elaborate lol!

seriously, i know what kind of breasts people have in mind when they say they like small ones, but mines aren't even small, they're really .. tiny.

I'm actually surprised my ex didn't seem to bother..

I'm going to be 100% honest with you. The vast majority of guys do not care about breast size. That is the 100% honest truth. It should not hold you back whatsoever unless you make it an issue with your lack of confidence.

When it comes to the physical aspect, there are three things that make a huge difference and are under the complete control by a woman:

1) A flattering hairstyle for her face

2) In shape (controlled by exercise)

3) Nice butt (can be created via diet and exercise)

• Like 4
  • Author
I'm going to be 100% honest with you. The vast majority of guys do not care about breast size. That is the 100% honest truth. It should not hold you back whatsoever unless you make it an issue with your lack of confidence.

When it comes to the physical aspect, there are three things that make a huge difference and are under the complete control by a woman:

1) A flattering hairstyle for her face

2) In shape (controlled by exercise)

3) Nice butt (can be created via diet and exercise)

thank you all for your replies, I actually feel a bit better:)

It's weird that I have such tiny breasts but a rather big butt lol :p

• Like 1

I could care less about the size. Big ones are nice but I promise you, I'm *FAR* more interested in your butt ;)

Men (or women) have various preferences for body parts and types. Some guys are into boobs, some into ass, some hair or face or smile..... However 100% hetro men are "into" vaginias. Your good.:)

Me personally I am into hips, and second an ass man. Boobs can be any size but I have had bad results with large breasted women, they don't seem to put in as much effort...

Edited by dichotomy
  • Like 2
I have had bad results with large breasted women, they don't seem to put in as much effort...

Now you made me curious, what do you mean with this? :o

On topic: no woman is satisfied with what she has. Thank God men have various tastes in women so we will all find a man :)

• Like 1
Now you made me curious, what do you mean with this? :o

On topic: no woman is satisfied with what she has. Thank God men have various tastes in women so we will all find a man :)

There have been a few posts (here and elsewhere) that have commented that some men with oversized penis can (not always) be arrogant, perhaps just relying on just that impressive feature to be the end all of their pleasuring a woman .... and being a bit less willing to put in the effort other ways. I found the same (in my limited expereince) with women with oversized chests.

And yes men have various sexual tastes ! Someone for everyone.

You are pear shaped. Lots of guys like a good sized ass. Just keep it firm with exercise and your efforts will be very much appreciated :)

• Like 1
There have been a few posts (here and elsewhere) that have commented that some men with oversized penis can (not always) be arrogant, perhaps just relying on just that impressive feature to be the end all of their pleasuring a woman .... and being a bit less willing to put in the effort other ways. I found the same (in my limited expereince) with women with oversized chests.

And yes men have various sexual tastes ! Someone for everyone.

So a woman with big chests is considered "better" sexually and she doesn't have to put effort to please a man? Tell me that and I will start jumping up and down in joy :p

• Like 1

Some guys like big breasts. Some guys like small ones. Some guys will love yours. Those are the guys you should focus on, not the ones who wish you were different, or those who would try to talk you into implants or make comments about other women's breasts to cut you down.

This isn't just true for breasts, but for hairstyle, skin color, fashion sense, personality, dress size, and anything else about you.

You are good enough as you are. You won't be everyone's cup of tea, but believe me, there are guys out there who will be wildly attracted to you - and your breasts - exactly as you are!

• Like 2
So a woman with big chests is considered "better" sexually and she doesn't have to put effort to please a man? Tell me that and I will start jumping up and down in joy :p

Knock yourself out.:laugh:

• Like 1
A cup and been going strong with the SO for 5 years.

Does that answer your question? ;)

See. I don't mind an A cup and my favorite breast size is B(36) my they are soo firm :)

Elswyth is right. Most guys probably won't care, especially if they date you. They can tell the size before they ask you out. Some people, this is an issue.

What's the saying, "more than a handful is a waste?" :) youre good girl.

• Like 2