I just had a question to all you guys. Do legs really turn you on, calve muscles and everything?? I'm about 5'8'' and i have nice long legs, i'm not heavey but i'm in shape and i weigh about 126 and i have been recieving the most compliments on my legs how nice they are and it's begun driving me nuts

I do work out and stuff and my calve muscles are rather defined and my legs are in realy nice shape and healthy

....i just needed opinion on what you guys think about legs?

My BF really loves my legs and I have Super developed calves b/c I was a softball catcher and field hockey goalie in my teens. I had to learn that when he said "I just love your thick legs" it wasn't an insult.:lmao: There MUST be a better way to word it but his intentions are honorable so I don't hassle him. :p

If people are complimenting you on your legs, something specific like that, there's no reason to believe they're not being sincere.

DazednConfused

YES! Never be insulted or let it "drive you crazy" when a man compliments your legs. I personally... well... I love 'em; I love em all!

Good firm shapely legs are great for caressing, touching, kissing, licking.... um.... what were we talkin about?

Oh! Yeah, for some of us, legs are the best part! Congratulations on brandishing a fine set of wheels! :D

dudesomewhere

and toes

nothing beats tone fingers and toes....ggghhhaaah....drool

:D

that said...a woman can be beautiful as each of her individual parts...but damnit if I'm not ruled by her heart and mind. And if she's not beautiful in those areas it's nothing for me...what kind of nutcake am I?

eh, I don't know...but I'm nice and sleepy. I'm going to conk out good I think...hope ;) . Damn, no alcohol to really guarantee a good sleep...teaches me to not be a drinker :p

• Author

you know that is so funny butcause i model for a local modeling agency and they do foot shots and hand shots and i have my next shoot coming up in August for my feet.

my boyfriend loves my fet and everyone always tells me i have the cutest feet

i guess you can say i'm spoiled and i get told i'm high maintainence but i get a manicure and a pedicure every two weeks