Is Their A Way To Get Rid Of Back Hair?

I'm only 20.. and already getting hair on my back. It's embarrassing to me and I don't think my girl really notices it but I do and I'm sure it's going to get worse, is their a solution to this problem? Tweezing or something.. I dunno. :(

If it's a lot of hair you should try getting it waxed because there are many hard to reach parts of your back; plus, when you wax any part of your body it leaves it nice and smooth ;)

I myself am somewhat hairy on my back and just turned 23, my ex always claimed I wasn't hairy, but I felt embarrassed going out without a shirt. There are many places that will wax your back for around 50 dollars, most places that will wax a woman's legs also have pricing for males as well. I recently started using Nair on my shoulders and shaving what I could that remained, so far seems more acceptable, but it grows back. The other option is electrolysis I think its called, but this can be very expensive, but supposedly the hair never grows back with this method. I personally am going to stick with the combination of Nair, shaving, and a hair growth inhibitor. For hard to reach spots, I am considering getting it waxed, but right now 50 dollars is a lot of money and finding the courage to go to one of these places is tough, although I have no problem picking up a bottle of Nair at CVS, so go figure, lol. I hope I helped a little, and will be willing to answer any questions you have about the products I have used.

Heres what I use though for my chest, lower regions, shoulders/neck

Bic disposable razors with dual strip moisturizers

Jergens Skin care Naturally Smooth Shave Minimizing Moisturizer

Nair Hair Remover 4 Minute Lotion

Edge Pro Gel for Sensitive Skin with Aloe

sometimes a hair trimmer, like barbers use, mainly for back of neck and shoulders.

yeah it will come back, but not fast! if you really want it off and for GOOD....get laser surgery, it'll be expensive but it's definately worth it and it will be gone for good....only a couple of visits to the doctor treatments and from what i'm told it's not THAT painful but it will definately be gon for good....

my cousin got laser surgery on his face because he brakes out when he shaves and stuff....it's worked on him and he loves it...

I think hair removal laser is the electrolysys I spoke of, it does take a few visits, but never returns, because they remove each hair at the root. I think this costs a few houndred dollars, if not more.

• Author
Originally posted by Red0781

I myself am somewhat hairy on my back and just turned 23, my ex always claimed I wasn't hairy, but I felt embarrassed going out without a shirt. There are many places that will wax your back for around 50 dollars, most places that will wax a woman's legs also have pricing for males as well. I recently started using Nair on my shoulders and shaving what I could that remained, so far seems more acceptable, but it grows back. The other option is electrolysis I think its called, but this can be very expensive, but supposedly the hair never grows back with this method. I personally am going to stick with the combination of Nair, shaving, and a hair growth inhibitor. For hard to reach spots, I am considering getting it waxed, but right now 50 dollars is a lot of money and finding the courage to go to one of these places is tough, although I have no problem picking up a bottle of Nair at CVS, so go figure, lol. I hope I helped a little, and will be willing to answer any questions you have about the products I have used.

Heres what I use though for my chest, lower regions, shoulders/neck

Bic disposable razors with dual strip moisturizers

Jergens Skin care Naturally Smooth Shave Minimizing Moisturizer

Nair Hair Remover 4 Minute Lotion

Edge Pro Gel for Sensitive Skin with Aloe

sometimes a hair trimmer, like barbers use, mainly for back of neck and shoulders.

Alright thanks for the info, I'm not sure what I'll do but I'm like you.. kind of embarrassed with my shirt off at times but it's not a crazy amount of hair but I'm sure it will show up more as time goes on. Maybe I'll try that stuff, I appreciate the info, thanks.

dudesomewhere

hehe, jk

but I am manly hairy...I wish to be hair free. Damn mammalian traits. I curse thee and thy evolutionary purposes.

Blimey, what is it with these lovely hairy men that want to get rid of it???? All hair on men is sexy as far as I'm concerned. It's caused by testosterone and that's what makes you men!! Chest hair, back hair, it's all yummy.

Men and women are meant to be different physically, women to be smoother, men to be hairier. Give me a hairy man any day.

Erm, am I beginning to sound like a fetishist?

Seahorse

I'm only 20.. and already getting hair on my back. It's embarrassing to me and I don't think my girl really notices it but I do and I'm sure it's going to get worse, is their a solution to this problem? Tweezing or something.. I dunno.

You gotta be tough. Tweezing!!! GOOD GRIEF, why don't you just be skinned alive, it might be less painful.

Being a bodybuilder, I have had many friends that have tried everything, form laser removal (only partially works, and your hair must be black, and its really expensive, and painful), to Nair (basically a sodium hydroxide solution).

What works: PERSISTANCE.

Ask any girl how often she waxes, shaves, "Nairs."

Get ready to spend the rest of your spare time either hating you back OR learn to like it: Move to a cold climate and stay off the damn beach! :D