I am out of holes in my BELT !!! So happy!

Charlie Harper

Well today is that day when you dont have a good belt because you ran out of holes on it to fit you properly!

I am so happy, I was not obese or very overweight but I put on 15 extra pounds and did not care because it was almost invisible to see it due to my big shoulders, anyways I tried to cut down on eating but I was so boycotted at home that I even had an argument with my wife about it ( she is an athlete so shes is perfect) and when I told her I was going to run with her she left me alone ALWAYS at the park.... I was so pissed...

The a close friend of mine told me. You should pimp you out! , you are handsome dont become one of those 40 something fatsos !!!

So i did here is my routine in case someone wants to follow it since its very easy to do:

First my breakfast was more varied with lots of fruits a,d also I drank 2 glasses of water 30 minutes before breakfast, its easy Drink the water, then shower, dress and then have breakfast.

at 12 have a small snack an apple or banana is perfect .

The eat at 4 to 5 o clock a nice meal with all you want except pasta / bread / cakes.

At night have some cereal and another 2 glasses of water.

If you are hungry at mid day Eat what you want dont starve. BUT DONT DO IT more than twice a week.

Walk at least 4 miles 3 times a week, walk leisurely for 1 mile and then fast for 2 and then the last one leisurely.

If you can, do short 200 to 300 feet sprints, one to 3 will be ok.

If you have the time walk more.

I have lost 18 pounds not gaining more muscle (my goal).

The great thing is that I have lost weight all around so my face looks sleeker, My pecs looks good and my belly is basically gone... I feel good, energized and to top it off I dont have any hungry, constipation or problems with my loss, I took a blood sample and my cholesterol went down a lot...

It took me 90 days. Try it its not difficult, in the week ends I go out and eat whatever, and the best thing is that I cant eat as before I feel full sooner and I dont over eat...

Now lets go shopping for new belts !!!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Great!

I am trying to slim down after my second child. My husband is trying to be my personal trainer but I am the type that needs variation and he tends to like routine in his exercise.

What I struggle with most is my carb intake. I. Love. Carbs.

I fell off the wagon today already lol but plan to change things up for some great results.

I am also nursing ,so I have to take that into consideration a I choose a diet.

Great job again.

Congratulations, but I would starve to death on that diet! :laugh: No lunch? It's not surprising you lost so much weight so quickly -- you practically starved yourself and worked out quite a bit. The tougher part will be maintaining your weight. It's easy at first when you are really motivated (as you still are now), but as time goes by it will be tougher. Eating "whatever" on the weekends can pack on pounds pretty quickly.

But have fun buying those new belts! It does feel great to lose weight.

• Author
Charlie Harper

I am still losing weight, I have found that if you control overeating and drinking more water makes wonders.

In my case right now I cant eat as I did before ..example 6 months ago I went to TGI fridays and ordered a small cheese fingers, then a soup, and a big hamburger, everything washed down with 4 to 5 diet cokes LOL. This week end I ordered a Small Soup and I hamburger, I did not finish it and ate half of the french fries... drank a bottle of water..

So the hard part is the first 4 to 6 weeks afterwards its quite simple ! Today my Nike App says I ran 180 miles in 2 months....

Never say never!