Praying for Boston...

georgia girl

I just can't wrap my head around what happened in Boston today. As a marathoner, I can't imagine it. So senseless. I often felt like being with runners and their supporters was one of the safest places on earth. Why?

todreaminblue
I just can't wrap my head around what happened in Boston today. As a marathoner, I can't imagine it. So senseless. I often felt like being with runners and their supporters was one of the safest places on earth. Why?

Everyone used to have a place they considered safe......the world is changing has hardened and has grown viler , more unjust,for a long time....safe places that were .......are no more..it is senseless.....terrorism always is..i prayed for the people who were there.......i hope they feel the prayers of a world who grieves with them.....the only safe place is in prayer..i hope they have peace from the many prayers floating aroudn them and with god i hope he comforts them and he will, with a doona of prayers answered sent with love and compassion....a prayer stitched in that doona from me....deb

• Like 1

Major event, lots of people "feeling safe" and happy. A course that covers 26.2 miles, probably a lot more difficult to provide security for vrs. events in a stadium.