***Gross*** Being Sick

Alright I have been pretty sick with that stupid bug thats around the world. Constant coughomg. Major mucus. I already have asthma so its difficult to breathe anyway. And my throat hurts pretty bad.

I decided to infect more people by getting my nails done and going to get a cafe. It ended up being two as I was dodging babies and perverts for a spot at the counter. I just barely escaped having my decollete touched by a stranger.

Out of breath I walk upstairs, get in my home, and have a coughing fit.

Pretty soon after that my delicious double shot of Italian espresso at its foamiest and lightest state of being, come up from my stomach and fills a part of my mouth.

Honestly as gross as that is, it was the easiest and best tasting puke I have ever experienced.

What kinda gross bodily **** happens to you during illness?

(Teacher's Pet inspired this :p)

Sorry you're sick - I've been rebounding from something similar since the day after Christmas. Today, I have no voice. :(

I think the worst is in the morning. I just feel crusty and gross (mucous). A couple of days ago, one of my eyelids was crusted shut. Ew.

I have asthma as well. One of the worst things for me is to get a cold or flu, and then have to be in out of the cold, asit tends to travel into my lungs and turn into a lung infection (due to the asthma). Luckily this time it stayed in my sinuses. :o

Edited by venusianx13
  • Like 1