BUTT SIZE, TONE, SHAPE, AND FIGURE? Satisfied Or Want Better

scandicprincess

ok, are you satisfied with your butt or want a better one via intense exercise and workouts or cosmetic surgery or liposuction.

ATrainofAngels

I am a man but I have a butt that resembles that of hip hop divas in rap videos

Intense squats and deadlifts are your best friend if you're trying to improve your lower body.

Edited by ATrainofAngels
  • Author
scandicprincess

what about flat butt women and skinny ones. it harder to tone these butt types

I'm willing to be the booty coach for any girls here.

You work out and PM me pictures of your progress and I will evaluate how you're coming along.

Tough job but someone has to do it.

• Like 2
ATrainofAngels
what about flat butt women and skinny ones. it harder to tone these butt types

Well you gotta enough to put some meat on your bones

Eat a decent amount of calories with some protein, do alot of squats, deadlifts and other leg exercises with good intensity. That's the best way to go about it

ThaWholigan

Always had a muscular butt. To be honest, it gets me a lot of attention from women, which I always thought was highly odd at first. My entire lower body is by far the most impressive part of my body at the moment.

It's good to have a powerful lower body.

• Like 1

I think DarkEbonyChocolate/MoistEbonyBrownStreak has split off a white personality. We are now supposed to believe he or she is Scandinavian? :laugh::lmao:

• Like 2
  • Author
scandicprincess

Moderator note: Substantially similar topics from thread starter merged into one topic in appropriate forum.

ok its been heard women get cellulite on many parts of their body and there is no cure. Its even more so as they get older and age. No matter how much treatment, it doesn't go away. BUT REALLY, is cellulite ugly, not attractive, and an impairment or is it rather sexy and god looking. This needs to be addressed because Cellulite has been advertised and discussed as being a nuisance specially when they are nude, on the beach, wearing short pants or clothing, or otehrs. But whats wrong with cellulite and why is it so rejected

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Author
scandicprincess

the muscular butt type is by far the hardest to get. Its takes so much time and is very challenging. but this is what men like. a sexy butt is found far more common in Europe than anywhere else in the world. they do so much walking and their butt types really shoe off as being sexy. american fast food diets has caused their butt types to wobble and not be as hard and tight

Feelsgoodman
I think DarkEbonyChocolate/MoistEbonyBrownStreak has split off a white personality. We are now supposed to believe he or she is Scandinavian? :laugh::lmao:

Don't you know that race is a social construct? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Author
scandicprincess

well, cellulite has been given negative reception because the companies want women to spend so much money on treatments to remove it. these only work for a while, but longer term, their skin and cellulite areas are damaged by the chemicals as well as other internal tissues. they are told it is not acceptable and the media will put them down for having it. Thus, by getting so many treatments, they can reduce it. There is no cure for cellulite and all the money women spend on treatment and therapy doesn't work

Intense squats and deadlifts are your best friend if you're trying to improve your lower body.

Same here. I've done squats for years, and I couldn't even count how many women (complete strangers) have commented on my derrière. Learn to squat correctly, eat, and you'll have a good round butt.

• Like 1
TaraMaiden
ok, are you satisfied with your butt or want a better one via intense exercise and workouts or cosmetic surgery or liposuction.

you're a bit obsessed with your butt, aren't you?

Any other topic interest you other than a person's physical shape, or is this the taste of things to always be, with you?

just checking....

• Like 1
  • Author
scandicprincess
Cellulite is one the the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

its no wonder beaches don't permit nudity in the majority of places. the public will see all that cellulite on the women and there could be some negative comments. the heavy and bigger women will have much more of it and though only a few people will say something, there would be complaints of the nasty display of fat, cellulite, and skin hanging with cellulite. Thus, the beaches try to conceal and hide the cellulite by banning full nudity. but even the women in thongs still show all that nasty cellulite. Some people love cellulite and like it, while others don't

Feelsgoodman

If you have a "butt that resembles that of hip hop divas in rap videos", I doubt it's just squats that are responsible for it. Men are not supposed to have huge feminine butts...you're not taking steroids are you? Do you have man boobs too?

ATrainofAngels
If you have a "butt that resembles that of hip hop divas in rap videos", I doubt it's just squats that are responsible for it. Men are not supposed to have huge feminine butts...you're not taking steroids are you? Do you have man boobs too?

I have a huge/round butt that looks somewhat feminine but I wouldn't be mistaken for a girl

Too much talking about male butts and flat skinny butts in here and not enough talk about nice juicy round butts.

Feelin Frisky

Cellulite is unappealing. But it's not a deal-breaker for me. I actually find stretch marks around the hips a bit of a turn on. I can work with a chick who has cellulite on her legs and butt but it gets a bit too much when she has flab hanging down from her arms with cellulite on it. Someone like that is obviously obese and needs to take it seriously and work on it. But cellulite is a fact of life for many women and you don't throw them away over it if you love them. My first LTR was with a chick with cellulite on her ass and thighs but she was so adorable and such a beloved personality in all her circles.

• Author
scandicprincess

THIS WOMAN FROM PRAGUE CZECH REPUBLIC. THIS IS A BUTT FITNESS WORKOUT AND HAS WORK WELL FOR HER

Fitness - Dive Bomber Push Ups Exercise

• Author
scandicprincess

most people butts have been a certain way so long its very hard to fix it up. thats why you must start early

This whole cellulite is a normal part of life is nonsense. I've never seen dancers, ballerina's or gymnasts with cellulite. Take care of yourself, be athletic and you're very unlikely to end up overwight or cellulite ridden.