Being Healthy Is Effortless - I love It!

I love being healthy. I wonder what influences people to enjoy healthy food? Surely, upbringing and the tastes you were exposed to at a young age influences you a little? For example: I was brought up eating olives, oysters ( although I dislike oysters now, aside from mornay ones), salami, and Euopean style food ( vine leaves, dips, that type of food). I did not like Ms donalds as much, as a result; my parents were GREAT home cooks - they cooked meatballs from scratch, schnitzel from scratch, and spag bol from scratch.

I did become over weight as a teen, addicted to fast food and chemical ladden, NON clean style foods..... On the other hand, I have also been too healthy, eating only raw, unaltered food, and become obsessed with nutrient ratios and made myself be too thin for years.

Now, after switching from one end of the spectrum to the other extreme - from extra healthy, 100% clean - to losening up and binge drinking and eating only pasta and cheesy toasted sandwiches most days, without daily vegetables - I have come to LOVE being healthy and fitter again!.

I have a new appreciation for being fit and healthy - it is not about being thin or pushing myself to do things I do not enjoy. I have figured out how to work out and eat in a way that I love, that is also healthy for me and makes me feel great.

I hated feeling unwell - I actually LOVE healthy food, and the way I feel on it: sweet potato chips, sugar and chemical free mayo and tomato sauce on everything, not restricting carbs or forcing a ratio of macrobnutrients, tryilg and ENJOYING basing most of my meals on veggies and a varity opr protein, vegan and non vego... I really enjoy being healthy! I have plenty of varity in food, therefore it is not a chore at all being " healthy". It is, on the other hand, joyless in the end, eating toasted ( grilled) cheese sandwiches daily. It loses its appeal. I guess I needed to be naughty every day to realize that those fatty and decadent foods, only really taste good in moderatin. I even think one grilled cheese sandwhich, in an otherwised healthy and balanced diet every DAY is fine.

I am so thrilled to finally eat what I want and work out in a way that I love and enjoy - I push myself once or twice a week, to progress in fitness, but that is all. I would rather the 80 % of the equation, which is diet related, be extra clean, and not have to work out like a maniac. Although this is my style, and I realize I will deal with people who enjoy pain every day!

I love jogging with my i - pod most days, at a pace I enjoy, but that keeps me fit - without pain - I save pain to maybe once a week where I push myself to a point I do not enjoy. Just for my own benifit, and not often enough to hate life.

Jogging and staying active with hiking and exploring on as my hobbies is what I love. I have a body I like as a result - not the body of a serious gym junkie who enjoys pain opr does it to look good.

I am just so confident and happy these days - to stay fit and like the way I look, in a way that I enjoy!