Boosting immune system

What do you do to boost yours? I've been through a super stressful year and need to do something - I'm getting yet ANOTHER cold and till now have rarely gotten them. I know stress can wreak havoc on the immune system, so I guess I'm wondering how to 'heal' it from the stress.

laRubiaBonita

vitamin B's.... they sell a blend that is aptly called Stress B, but it's a B complex combo.

also vit. C and a multi vitamin.

fresh fruits and veggies AND drink plenty of water.

my doctor told me to start taking Vitamin B, and wrote a scrip for injectible B-12. Unfortunately, it only did so much because of the depression/grief/stress wore me down to a real frazzle.

this past fall, he told me to start taking Vitamin C daily to boost my immunity, so I found a bottle of chewable tabs (LOL – takes like Tang!) and have been popping two a day (1000mg). If I feel a cold coming on, I pop a third one, and so far, so good.

also, be good about washing your hands every time you handle stuff out of the ordinary. I go to thrift stores for reading material, so you'd better believe I've got my hand gel waiting in the car. And I've noticed a lot of stores/restaurants have got hand pumps with the sanitizing gel in their restrooms, so that's a big help. It's not that you have to wash with antimicrobial soap, but that you merely wash your hands, because you touch your face more often than you realize.

make sure to stay hydrated, too, puts less stress on your body when you're saturation levels are good :D