Are there any exercises to get a bigger butt?

longlegzs80

There is not excersize, just eat alot and sit on it. Depending on your metabolizm, if it is slow, it should grow quite quickly. Keep eatting.

That would be something I would do, but I have a volumpshuis butt, I just need some big juicy boobies to match. heheheh.

ANywho, if you are serious about looking for an excersize, go to a local gym and ask them what they would recommend. I prefer eatting alot and watching it grow kind of thing but it is up to you. Take care and good luck on the booty growing.

You can increase the size of the hip musculature with movements that incorporate that muscle group, such as squats or deadlifts. These movements can stimulate growth in the hips and thighs...as well as a systemic growth response.

Don't believe anything or anyone that tells you they can "sculpt" your butt. It will grow...or not grow.

YOU ASK: "Are there any exercises or things to do to make ya butt bigger??"

The condition you seek to acquire is called "bubble butt" and is easily contracted by spending inordinate amounts of time in front of your computer drinking milk shakes and eating Godiva chcolates. However, it is important the before you embark on this sort of thing, be sure to get clearance from your doctor after having your blood sugar level checked.