Nyquil is well wow....make me loopy

SaintDragon

I took two tablespoons of the Cool Burst Berry Nyquil:D at like 4:30 P.M. I woke up about half an hour ago, it is now 10:30 P.M.:confused:

I'm still loopy and I must say...wow....it is some powerful stuff. I don't even remember walking to my bed and yet I wake and there I am....

Nyquil knocked me the F out:mad:....I tellya though;;it did it's job and I feel relaxed and soothed from these damn cold symptoms.

I hope I didn't write anything crazy on here, because I have no idea what happened between 6 and 10:o

Nyquil is da bomb.

skydiveaddict
I took two tablespoons of the Cool Burst Berry Nyquil:D at like 4:30 P.M. I woke up about half an hour ago, it is now 10:30 P.M.:confused:

I'm still loopy and I must say...wow....it is some powerful stuff. I don't even remember walking to my bed and yet I wake and there I am....

Nyquil knocked me the F out:mad:....I tellya though;;it did it's job and I feel relaxed and soothed from these damn cold symptoms.

I hope I didn't write anything crazy on here, because I have no idea what happened between 6 and 10:o

Nyquil is da bomb.

if you really want the bomb, drop it w/a shot of whiskey

• Author
SaintDragon

Just downed another two tablespoons..... I'm afraid it'll be lights out in about 5 minutes...HHAHA

Disintegration

I'm telling you, nyquil knocks you right out, no doubt! That and benadryl. :p Nighty-night.

SadandConfusedWA

Lucky you. I tried it and didn't feel a thing. Nothing knocks me out, and when I do manage to fall asleep it's only for about 2 hours intervals.

11bgentleman

That stuff really works on me. When I had my chest cold last month they prescribed me some hydrocodone cough syrup. That stuff is even better.

Hate to be the voice of gloom....but do I remember reading you were recently diagnosed with diabetes? Be careful St. Dragon.

It messes me up too. It knocks me out and makes me have super realistic but crazy dreams/