laRubiaBonita

not to be confused with Weak in the knees....

my knees have been bothering more & more lately. i think i have loose or weak ligaments or something... is that possible?

for example, when i am sitting on my leg(s) or on my knees (which is most the time) my knees have been "rolling out" more. i say rolling out because it feels like the lower part of my leg under my kneecap rolls to the side- out of socket- i have to straighten my leg out and it will pop back with a deep thud.... it usually doesn't hurt- but it is more a dull pain with pressure.

last month i stepped wrong and my knee did something really wierd... it hurt, but if i put weight on it it felt like it would collapse, i was in bleachers at the time, i think it was when i swung my leg over to go up a step- but i had to sit there for at least 20 minutes, and finally i was able to walk, but with some pain...

it is both knees, but right now the left is more sore than the right, mainly because last night i accidentially slammed my knee into the wurlitzer- i have a big ole bruise now.... actually i have multiple bruises on my knees because they are soo knobby....

any thoughts?

i do take suppliments, multi-vites and i exercise......

whichwayisup
for example, when i am sitting on my leg(s) or on my knees (which is most the time

This is probably why you're having this. Too much pressure on your knees.