LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management

Fellow Guys: What kind of underwear do you wear when you work out?

Physical Fitness, Health & Weight Management Staying fit and physically healthy is essential! Remember, we aren't subsitutes for your physician! As always, talk to your doctor before following any suggestions or advice!

Old 29th November 2009, 10:45 AM   #1
Established Member

Fellow Guys: What kind of underwear do you wear when you work out?

I am feeling like just wearing my cotton boxer briefs is not the best option. What do you guys wear...compression shorts, sports boxer briefs, anything else?
Old 29th November 2009, 11:54 AM   #2
Established Member

Guys come on...no help. Me and the jewels need some support.
Devil Inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2009, 7:45 PM   #3

Since the guys are leaving you hanging (pun intended), I'll help. Lots of guys I know really like the Under Armour compression shorts. They're not cheap though.

Monster

Last edited by Monster; 29th November 2009 at 7:48 PM..
Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2009, 12:05 AM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster View Post
Since the guys are leaving you hanging (pun intended), I'll help. Lots of guys I know really like the Under Armour compression shorts. They're not cheap though.

Monster
Thanks bro. I was looking at those. I work out like four to six times a week, so I either need deep pockets or will be doing a lot of laundry.

Thanks for not leaving me hanging!
Devil Inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2009, 12:08 AM   #5
Established Member

Under Armor is overrated in my opinion.

I've actually found that silk or silk like boxers are the most comfortable. They aren't tight so you get breathing room, and they fit seamlessly with your standard pair of comfy polyester-type gym shorts. Feels like nothing is there.
Old 30th November 2009, 12:15 AM   #6

Under Armour is what I wear running or lifting. They work great, even if they are overrated.
Old 30th November 2009, 1:00 AM   #7
Established Member

Whatever I happen to be wearing when I change to work out...which is CK 365 boxer briefs...they maintain their elasticity well enough to keep the junk in place...if I'm running, I'll wear my neat nut-hugger shorts that have the built in liner...that's comfy...
USMCHokie is offline   Reply With Quote