I think I have pinworm.Does anyone know if there is a over the counter remedy for this?

Now I know why Im always itching every night.I know when something doesnt look normal to me and it really scared me when I looked today.

I know my cat just had tapeworm,Im not sure if humans can get it from their pets.He takes another pill in a few weeks and usually lays on my bed alot with me.

I looked up and searched for pinworm.It scared me what I saw and I know I saw something like that.Im not going back to that site to read up about it cause Ill scare myself more.My mother tells me not to look up at those kind of sites cause I scare myself.

Just wondering if theres any solution to this without having medicine.I know you all arent medical doctors and Im not trying to get medical advice, just wondering if anyone has had similiar experience.

Thanks.

Patty

Hey Patty you need to stop worrying about things so much. I just read over the titles of a lot of your posts and you are a raving hypochondriac! Just kidding. Actually, it does seem you worry a lot. I worry too and turn into a hypochondriac sometimes too. But seriously, if you think there is something physically wrong with you, you need to go to the doctor and deal with it. Don't ignore the problem, it will only get worse!

Patty:

You really need to stop seeking people in this forum to diagnose your problems, comment on or evaluate your medication regimen and otherwise discuss issues that you rightly should take directly to your personal physician.

It's very dangerous to be seeking information and symptom swapping on the Internet.

You do seem to have a salad of ailments and maladies. I hope you will go directly to your doctor and discuss each and everyone of them.

Life was not meant to be lived like you are doing. Life was meant to be lived in a positive, healthy state. Start thinking positively about good health and it will surely come to you.

My greatest wish for you is that you will one day be mentally and physically free of all problems and begin to live life to its fullest. That won't happen if you don't start thinking in terms of good health instead of obsessing on every ache and pain you get.

• Author

Was just asking if anyone had a similiar experince,Tony.

I dont see what is wrong with it.I wasnt looking for a diagnosis.

Patty

Originally posted by Patty

Does anyone know if there is a over the counter remedy for this?

Maybe not, but something similar.