I am losing weight to the point now where when lying down I'm feeling all sorts of bones and muscles that I never felt before cause it was covered by my fat.. kinda gross really .. I keep thinking I have tumors.

Keep up the good work...and get used to being lighter. Get so used to it that you will never gain your weight back. Remember, weight control is a life long undertaking. Even after you reach your optimal weight, you will have to eat right and exercise all the days of your life.

Sounds like things are going great for you. Keep up the good work. That treadmill is working pretty good, uh?

• Author

Yeah, the treadmill has became a hobby rather than a workout. I love it. It was the best investment I ever made.

Keep up the good work...and get used to being lighter. Get so used to it that you will never gain your weight back. Remember, weight control is a life long undertaking. Even after you reach your optimal weight, you will have to eat right and exercise all the days of your life. Sounds like things are going great for you. Keep up the good work. That treadmill is working pretty good, uh?

YOU WRITE: "Yeah, the treadmill has became a hobby rather than a workout. I love it. It was the best investment I ever made."

Well I wonder who it was who suggested that???

You are quite welcome. Hang in there...your progress is inspiring.

• Author

I want to send out a big thank you to everyone on here who has listened to me in the past and offered the advice that you did. It was recommended by a few of you to get a treadmill to help lose weight, I did and working out on my treadmill has now became a daily habit for me.

I've been using it at least walking 3-5 miles a day on it and have done so since I got it a week and 2 days ago. The only time I didn't use it as monday night and tuesday because I had the stomach flu.

I complained about having big "man-boobs". While I still have them, they're decreasing in size and starting to flatten down. Also because I've been working with weights, muscles are forming where fat use to exist so on top of losing weight and working to be skinny, I am also building muscles.

I will say my life isn't perfect, but it's getting pretty damn close and I'm happier now than I have been in quite some time.

Thanks to everyone on here for their continous support and advice.