from November 2005 till present I've lost around 50 kilo's being around 115 pounds, it's been great, I've seen some posts on weight loss strategies etc, well I started doing regular excercise and started going to weight watchers, which especially has helped me heaps..I was 145 kilo's and am now 95 kilo's...Got 3 kilo's (7 pounds) to go, I had pizza for dinner tonite so even I splash out from time to time lol. I spent my whole teen years overweight and watched everyone else around me have fun except me. Everyone else had girlfriends and I didn't, now things seem to be evening for me and while im single at the moment I'm way more confident and outgoing than I use to be, I still have my doubts about myself, I'm told I'm a good looking guy but I've always had trouble with women because of low self esteem, I see guys who are ordinary/ unatractive with beautifull women while I seem to struggle with women, I guess despite how you look, if your not happy with yourself knowone else is going to be, and confidence especially for a man really has the ultimate control over meeting girls....jus my random thoughts bout a mans body/image.

whichwayisup

Once you build up your self esteem and self confidence, you'll be fine.

Good luck and congrats on losing alot of weight.