xpaperxcutx

Anybody heard of zumba? If you stay up long enough, you'll notice the infomercials that advertisement this unique dance workout. It basically originated in Florida, and is a blend of different latin dances.

My gym offers the class, and I have tried, immediately seeing definitions in my abs.:laugh:

No but I saw the "founder" of zumba and he does not seem like the founder; but might be a front person.

• Author
xpaperxcutx
No but I saw the "founder" of zumba and he does not seem like the founder; but might be a front person.

You mean Beto? I think that's his name. Well basically if you look up wikipedia, it says that he came with the concept with partners, who help him finance and launch the business.

I'm skeptical of "founders" and partners who finance and launch a business.

Minor technicalities. I was reading an article on Entrepreneurship and sometimes the founder is actually the front person but no control or just the face of the product. Sort of like brands named after fictitious people.

Reminds me of Cleo. :eek:

Oh well...

Anybody heard of zumba? If you stay up long enough, you'll notice the infomercials that advertisement this unique dance workout. It basically originated in Florida, and is a blend of different latin dances.

My gym offers the class, and I have tried, immediately seeing definitions in my abs.:laugh:

My gym offers classes a couple of times a week also. How long have you been doing Zuma until you started to see results?

Is it fun to do or challenging?

• Author
xpaperxcutx
My gym offers classes a couple of times a week also. How long have you been doing Zuma until you started to see results?

Is it fun to do or challenging?

Not too long, but it's really really fun. The music is fast fast paced and really hot so that you're basically dancing and don't even realize you're exercising. And basically you're working your hips and abs. If you're doing the exercise correctly you can feel your abs contracting and the next day you're sore.

bentnotbroken

I have wanted to take the class at my gym for awhile. I hear it is a really fun class.

Passionate69

I live in Florida and i belong to the gym, Zumba is parts of my excercise routine in the gym. I like zumba dance classes, it's fast movements and you're sweating a lot; and it's really fun. i love the music too.:love: