gentlemen: WARNING: Sensitive MENSTRUAL issues!

Geishawhelk

Gentlemen:

Please know that if you continue to read this thread, you may come across comments bordering on the personal and sensitive. If you're fastidious about such matters, by all means read on. It will be an education to you, and there's nothing remotely dirty, unclean or unsavoury about it. Furthermore, if you have wives, partners or girlfriends who have regular menses, what you learn may actually be of great benefit to them, save them an awful lot of money in future, and help to eliminate landfil and pollution by cutting down on wastage!!

I am about to tell you all about the Menstrual Cup!

• Author
Geishawhelk

Ladies here may well have encountered this product before, but if you haven't, it's well worth investing in!

The Menstrual cup is a small, silicone pliable see-through container that you insert into the vagina to capture menstrual flow.

It eliminates the need for tampons, and stops you worrying about leakage, odour, disposal of towels and tampons and is hygienic, safe, reliable and very very comfortable.

I've used one, and it's remarkable.

This is a link to a web-site to learn more.

I really, really recommend it.

It's initially pricey, but if you're going to be menstruating for a few more years, it pays for itself in 3 months. That's an awful lot of towels and tampons you're never going to need again!

It comes in 2 sizes, (but it's very easy to determine which one is for you) a handy pretty little cotton draw-string bag, and full instructions.

if you need more info from me, I'll be happy to answer questions.

AriaIncognito

They market one here in US called the Diva Cup i believe. I've never tried it, but a friend of mine has and she just uses them solely.