My allergies have been so bad the past few days it's left me house bound. The pollen counts around my area are so high.. that each morning it seems just about everything outside is covered with a thin coat of green sort of reminds me of '"The Emerald City".:laugh:

I guess I have a two part question here. 1) Can allergies give you an over all feeling of blah? I know it's common to sneeze, have headaches and watery eyes.. but I'm feeling so physically drained??

2) If anyone can relate to suffering from alleriges, is there a over the counter medication that you can take that does not make you feel tired and sleepy? I could not get an appointment to see my doc until Monday.

Thanks

AP:)

OTC Anti-histamines can help. Ditto for the recently OTC allergy meds.

The doc apt is good but I also suggest finding out what the allergens are, tree species, grass, dander, etc...

You might have to try different meds to find out which works best for you.

• Author
OTC Anti-histamines can help. Ditto for the recently OTC allergy meds.

The doc apt is good but I also suggest finding out what the allergens are, tree species, grass, dander, etc...

You might have to try different meds to find out which works best for you.

Lucky for me I'm feeling a little better this afternoon. I have a feeling that pollen is the culprit here.. however I do think it's a good idea to get that confirmed. Thanks so much Jerbear..I appreciate your advice.:)

AP:)