please give me some advice here.

I am about to go to the office and argue verbally there:lmao:

I went to this dentist to get cleaning and free whitening.

(they advertise this way to lure you, total was going to be $300, cleaning is usually $100 so I am paying $200 for whitening)

they gave me examination with couple x-rays

(are they supposed to do that before cleaning?)

he suggested deep cleaning instead of regular cleaning, some cavities, wisdom teeth (it is straight, it doesn't have to be removed)

quote was $3000.

I went to other dentist and got a quote around $1000. I also got cleaning done there for $100

so basically, I couldn't go back to 1st dentist after those examination because they are suggesting something that other dentist doesn't see.

they sent me a bill of $200 for those examination fee cuz I didn't come back.

I ignored and it became $300. now it's in collection......

my dentist gives me examination before cleaning and it costs $100

I am willing to pay portion of $100 but $200 for examination is just outrageous.(it wasn't even honest quote either)

any advice on how I should argue when I go to the office?

please give me some advice here.

I am about to go to the office and argue verbally there:lmao:

I went to this dentist to get cleaning and free whitening.

(they advertise this way to lure you, total was going to be $300, cleaning is usually $100 so I am paying $200 for whitening)

they gave me examination with couple x-rays

(are they supposed to do that before cleaning?)

he suggested deep cleaning instead of regular cleaning, some cavities, wisdom teeth (it is straight, it doesn't have to be removed)

quote was $3000.

I went to other dentist and got a quote around $1000. I also got cleaning done there for $100

so basically, I couldn't go back to 1st dentist after those examination because they are suggesting something that other dentist doesn't see.

they sent me a bill of $200 for those examination fee cuz I didn't come back.

I ignored and it became $300. now it's in collection......

my dentist gives me examination before cleaning and it costs $100

I am willing to pay portion of $100 but $200 for examination is just outrageous.(it wasn't even honest quote either)

any advice on how I should argue when I go to the office?

Yeah, the braces I had were craptastic. It moved my teeth so my gums were sticking out more, therefore my lips too. Fricken whack.